Part 5

Naksh- yes I love her... I love her so much♥️♥️♥️

Dil ibaaddat  played..

He is imagining her every where..and he is in a different world of happiness...

After somedays..
Naksh tried to confess his feeling's her but everytime he run out of words... and  he is nervous as well as keerti is his first love..

Today he requested keerti to join him in a business party as he cracked a biggest deal for his company and client want to sign deal papers in party... after party he is going to confess his feeling to her...

Naksh come at Goenka villa and waiting for keerti...

Keerti come downstairs... Naksh get mesmerized looking at her.. he is lost in her she is looking damn gorgeous...

She come near him...she snapped her finger infront of his eyes...

Naksh come back to his senses.

Keerti- chale..

Naksh- yaa lets go...

He open the door for her she sit in car then he sit in car...

He started driving toward venue...

Naksh turn onn the music player..

Ishq bulava played...

He is looking at her while driving...as she is enjoying the rainy weather from car window...

He is smiling looking at her...

After sometime they reach at venue...

Naksh come out of car and open door for her...

Keerti notice that Naksh is behaving different but she didn't said anything...

They entered in venue...

Naksh meet with other clients but he is not leaving keerti hand so she don't feel uncomfortable...

Soon the host announce and invite couple on floor for dance...

Naksh want to ask her for dance but he is nervous...then he with lots of courage ask her for a dance...

Keerti agreed...

Naksh forward his hand she hold his hand...

He took her on dance floor...

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta... Played...

He started to move with her on beats...

He is just lost in her...

Dance ended...

After sometime...

Naksh is talking with keerti..