Part 71

After sometime
Naksh is still unconscious.. Keerti is with him sitting holding his hand..

Manish entered inside and look at them..

He move toward her.he put his hand on her head.

She hug him looking at Naksh..

Manish- princess..

Keerti- papa Naksh.

Manish- he will be fine.. Don't cry.

He wiped her tears.

Manish- now go and get your hand dressing..

Keerti- no I'll not go anywhere..

Manish- I'm here only with him..you just go otherwise when your Naksh get unconscious he will get angry as I didn't take care of you..

She look at him..

Manish- I don't want to upset my son in law.. so go and get your hand dressing.

He made her stand..

She move to go but turn and hug him..

Keerti- I love you..

Manish- I love you more beta..

He kissed on her forehead..

Manish- now go..

She nodded and leave from there..

He look at her going..he look at Naksh and caress his face..

He sit on stool and hold Naksh hand..

Manish- get well soon my son..

He caress his head..

After sometime..

He come out  Karthik and Naira look at him..

Naira move to go inside

Manish- stop..

She stopped and look at him..

Manish- Naira thanks for your help I'm really grateful to you.but I think you should leave now..because Naksh is not well.I don't think he want to see your face..so it will be better if you don't meet him.

Karthik and Naira look at him shocked..

Swarna- Manish ji..

Manish- please Swarna you know about Naksh condition..I don't want ki uski health affect ho..

Karthik- papa what are you saying? Naira is not at fault and you know that...

Manish- I don't know anything and seriously I don't want to know anything..I just know one thing that my son in law is not well and my daughter..

Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Manish- Keerti..Keerti..uska accident hone wala tha.. Naksh saved her but uska accident ho gaya..Thank God Naksh is fine but agar Naksh ko kuch ho jata toh..who will be responsible for it..

"Papa" Keerti said..

Manish look at her..

She walk toward him and hold his hand..

Keerti- papa I'm fine and Naksh will get well soon.. please don't blame anyone for it..

Manish- Keerti..

Keerti- no one is at fault..it was a accident..please don't blame Naira for it..

Manish- beta Naksh..

Keerti- I know he is hurt..but I don't want to jump on any conclusion before knowing the entire truth..and I expect it from you too.

Manish nodded his head..