Part 27

Keerti enter in room and saw Naksh.. he is trying to get up from bed...

He stumble and about to fall when she hold him...

Keerti- Naksh...

They both have a eyelock...

She made him stand...

Keerti-Naksh what are you doing? I told you naa not to get up from bed...Naksh me dekh rahi hu you're not listening to me and it's not right...

Naksh- Keerti it's not like that.. me toh bas.

Keerti-Naksh I don't want to listen any excuses... You have decided to go office right? Fine then go..mere baat toh aap maanoge nahi...why will you listen to me...

He put finger on her lips.. she look at him shock..

Naksh- shh...quite...

He cupped her face in his palm..she look at him...

Naksh- Keerti listen to me I'm not going anywhere..you said me naa not to go so it's enough for me..I'll not go anywhere till you allow me go okay..

Keerti nods..

Naksh-and why you said that I will not listen to you...my jaan if you said something to me it's a order for me I'll not deny what you said...never... I'm yours Keerti this house is your and my everything belongs to you only...Everyone here will listen to you and follow your order including me...

She look at him...She got lost in his eyes..

Naksh- can I go now to freshen up...

Keerti- aap freshen up hone jaa rahe the...

Naksh- yup..

She hold his hand...

Keerti- sorry Naksh I thought aap office...

He put his hand on her hand..

Naksh- it's okay..I know you care about me and that's why you're concerned about my health....

Keerti-Naksh you should called me..see yourself you're not able to stand properly now..abhi girne wale the aap...

Naksh-sorry Keerti I don't want to trouble you..actually I'm not used to that kind of care from anyone...vo maine  itne time se sab kuch akele  hi manage Kiya hai. mujhe aadat nahi that someone take care of me...so that kind of care and concern it's new for me...

She look at him shocked...she feels bad as he had to manage everything alone as no one is for him to care about him, to stand by his side, and to support him

She hug him immediately...he got shocked by her sudden hug...

Naksh- Keerti aap thik haina..

Tears flowing from her eyes...he feels her crying as she didn't said anything..

Naksh- Keerti look at me...

She didn't look up...

He broke the hug and made her look at him...

He look at her shocked...

Naksh- jaan why are you crying? Sorry I hurt you.. Keerti I swear I don't want to hurt you..I'm sorry mujhe vo sab nahi bolna chahiye tha...

Keerti put her finger on his lips...

Keerti-Naksh no please don't say sorry..aap mujhse share nahi karenge toh kisse share karenge and mujhe acha laga that you shared this with me...

He look at her they both have a eyelock...

Keerti-Naksh

Naksh-hmm..