Part 46

Samir-Everyone think that Naksh sir is rude and arrogant but the truth is Naitik sir death break him from inside..after his death Naksh sir bilkul akele ho gaye the he started keeping himself busy in work to forget his pain but it don't work for him...and he slip into depression...

Keerti got shock to the core..

Flashback start.
I went to sir house as I want his signature on a important documents..
I ring the bell but he didn't open the door then I tried to call him but he didn't answer my call..

Then I with the help to guards break the door and get inside...

When I entered inside I saw Naksh sir is unconscious lying on floor..I  admitted him to hospital where I  got to know that Naksh sir have severe anxiety attack (panic attack)

Flashback end...

Samir- after that psychiatrist start Naksh sir treatment of depression..but Naksh sir treatment ko ache se respond nahi kar rahe the.. then something happened and it's like a miracle he started responding to the treatment..

Keerti look at him..

Samir-When you entered in his life...

She got confused..

Samir- yes that's true mam..after you came in sir life..sir ki health better hui hai..you matter to him alot..he found a reason to live his life again and that's reason is you... after meeting you he started living his life again with happiness... Naksh sir  really loves you mam and he can do anything for you..

Keerti is listening to Samir..

Keerti got up..Samir look at her..

Samir- mam..

She didn't said anything and go inside his ward...

She enter inside and close the door...

Seeing him tears escaped from her eyes...

She walk toward him.. she run her hand in his hair..she sit beside him..she hold his hand..

Keerti- why didn't you told me..Don't you believe me Naksh..

Keerti- I understand you Naksh.. I know there must be a reason behind it..

She got up and kissed on his forehead..

Keerti- ye sab Meri wajah se hua and I'm sorry for that..I'm really sorry..

she move to go but realize he hold her hand tightly..

She look at him..she see expression of his face change..sweat forming on his forehead...

Keerti- Naksh..

Naksh- mum..mumma.. papa please don..do.. dont leave me

She look at him shocked..

Naksh- mujhe akele darr lagta hai mumma..bahut darr please be with me..

Naksh- mum..mumma..

Naksh hold her hand tightly in sleep..

Keerti- Naksh calm down.. Naksh..

She caress his head..

Naksh- papa I'll be a good boy.. please don't leave me alone..

Naksh is blabbering continuously in sleep...

Keerti- Naksh..

Naksh-mumma apne duggu se dur mat jao.. please..

She caress his cheek...

Keerti- Naksh calm down..Naksh..

He gasped breathing heavily..

Keerti- Naksh..mumma yahi hai aapke pass...