Part 9

After 2 days..
Naksh in his office.. he is briefing his manager to manage all thing here.. as he is going to USA...

Naksh- Samir book ticket for me of tonight flight of Newyork..

Samir- but sir aap kyu..

Naksh glare at him...

Samir- ok sir...

Naksh- Samir.. I'm going there for forever..and from now I'll manage everything from there only got it..

Samir- yes sir...

Naksh- listen I don't want any disturbance now..no meetings, calls nothing ok...you may leave now...

Samir leave from there....

Naksh wind up his work and leave for his house...

Naksh rest his head on chair...

Naksh- finally everything is going to be over...

He close his eyes.. keerti face come infront of his eyes...

He open his eyes with a jerk...

Naksh-(shout) get out of mind keerti please...

He get up from chair and come in balcony of his room...

He is looking at sky...he close his eyes...

Keerti come and hug him from back....she placed her hand on his heart..

Naksh- keerti please...

He open his eyes..

Keerti- I'll get out of your mind but Naksh I'm in your heart...will you able to forget me from your heart??

Naksh place his hand on his heart...and realize that her hand is not there...

He turn and look around he realized that he is again imagining her...

Naksh- chahu toh bhi aapko nahi bhool sakta Keerti...I love you...

After sometime...

He wear his black hoodie..

He took his car keys and come out..he started driving...

He stop car at a place...he come out of his car...he is walking toward a place...

Naksh cover his head with hood...then he wear sunglasses...

He enter inside building.. he is walking toward a room...he stop near  window seeing something...

He come near window...A smile come on his face...he took off his sunglasses..

Keerti is doing dance practice inside that room...

He lean on window looking her..He open his phone camera and put it on video mode..

He is lost in her dance...he is looking at her without blinking his eyes...

Naksh pov..
I know ye galat hai... mujhe yahan nahi aana chahiye tha...my mind is saying not to come here it's wrong..but my heart is not in my control..and I want to capture this moment for me...maybe that is the last moment me aapko dekh pa raha hu...

He is adoring her...he is in pain..but her presence always make him feel good...

Naksh-(to himself) I should talk to keerti...may be it's the last time I'll talk to her...

Keerti dance ended... Naksh is about to get into room...then he hear clapping sound...

He turn to see the person...