Part 81

Late night..
Keesh coming back home from office..

Naksh is driving car..

Keerti- Naksh we got late again.

Naksh- it's ok Jaan..our family understand us.. so Don't worry.

Naksh- Jaan I'm thinking to let's go for a long drive what's say?

Keerti- not at all bad idea..we should go home.

Naksh- how UnRomantic ?

Keerti- what? I'm unromantic? Then Sorry to say mr Singhania You don't know your wife completely yet.

Naksh- oh really in that case I would love to know you dear wifey..Not long drive but What about a ice cream date and it won't take too much time..please..

Keerti look at him..Naksh made puppy face..

She chuckled seeing him..she hold his cheek and pat on his nose playfully.

Keerti- you don't need to make these puppy face..let's go..

Naksh- I love you..

He kiss on her cheek.

He said happily..Keerti chuckled at his antics.

He stopped car outside icecream parlour and got her favourite ice cream..

Keerti- where is your ice cream. I'm not going to share mine.

Naksh- I'll have ice cream in my own ways.

Keerti- Naksh.

He move forward.

Naksh- yes

She move back thinking what's running in his naughty mind.

He move forward..he is about to hold her but she start running..he run behind her..

Naksh- Keerti..

She entered in park while running..he walked behind her and hold her in his arms..

Keerti- Naksh..

Naksh- hmm..

He move close to her..and cupped her face in his palm..he look at the icecream on her lips..she close her eyes feeling his gaze on her..he smile seeing her and place a gentle kiss on her forehead..

She look at him..he adore her lovingly..

Naksh- Keerti I'm really lucky and blessed to have you as my life partner. You know sometime  I wish that if you came in my life earlier I were never be sad.. thanks for making my life livable and happy again baby..

He hold her and kiss on her knuckles..

Keerti- I'm more lucky to have you..you're like a blessing to me in my life..you know in what condition I was when..

She stopped in between...he cupped her face in his palm and nods no..

Naksh- Jaan that's was past.let's not talk about it..I don't want us to talk about anything which will hurt you.I'm happy that you choose me over everything and choose to be mine..

Keerti- Thanks for understanding me and supporting me Naksh..

He thought to lighten up her mood..

Naksh- I'm not expecting this Thanks..I was expecting something else.

Keerti move close to him and put  her palm on his cheek and leaning close..she placed kisses on his cheek.

He smiled at her cuteness..