Part 86

Hello everyone sorry for being inactive for a long time but  I was genuinely busy with some stuff but now I'm back so I'll try to update as regularly as I can and for this i need your support  please show your support in the comments. Comment that you're liking the part or not what should I change in the story. You know guys it takes time and energy to write and after all this when you don't get any comments for your story that feeling is really bad. So it's a request please do vote and comment please So not taking too much time here is your part.

Enjoy Reading....

Evening.
At airport.

Naksh came out of the car. and took out the bags.

He looked at his Nani.

She took her bag from him.

Naksh- is it important for you to go?  can't you stay for some more time. I mean we need you. and specially Keerti needs you.

Nani- Don't worry Naksh I'll be back in a week or two. You just take care of everyone and especially Keerti. She needs you more than anyone else.
And think about what I told you.

Naksh nodded.

He took her blessings and she went inside the airport.

He sit in the car and starts driving.

Flashback start.
One week ago.
Morning.

Naksh was in the temple praying for Sanjana as it was her death anniversary.

He is handling everything alone as he doesn't want anyone to know about this.

After prayer and havan.

He joined the hand in front of her photo.

Naksh- I'm sorry Sanjana i couldn't save you. I'm sorry for what happened with Riya. But I promise you I'll not let anything happen to Riya.

He wiped his tears getting up and turned toward.

He was shocked to see his Nani in front of him.

She also looked at him shocked.

Nani- Naksh what is this?

Naksh- Nani.

Nani- I want to know the truth.

He nodded...

After sometime.

Naksh is sitting beside Nani. They both have tears in their eyes.

Nani- do keerti knows about this.

Naksh nodded no.

Nani- Naksh keerti should know about this truth.

Naksh- I want to tell her. But she is not in this condition. Once Keerti gets well I'll tell her the truth.

Nani- I think you shouldn't delay in this if she got to know somewhere else.

Naksh- yes understand that but her health is more important for me than any truth. Don't worry I'll handle it.

Flashback end.

He stopped the car outside his house and got inside.

He entered in room and looked around but she was not there.

He lay down on bed closing his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him.

Keerti- Naksh.

He opens his eyes feeling sadness in her voice.

Naksh- baby what happened?

He looks at her and sees tears in those beautiful eyes.