Part 15

Next day
Morning..
At Goenka house..
Keerti wake up she smile remembering that today is her marriage..

She get up from bed and get ready for her haldi ceremony..

She come out of her room after getting ready..

Swarna made her sit and then everyone came and applied haldi on her...

She is very happy that she is getting married today with the love of her life a person who always take care of her.. and supports her...

Her every friend is there.. but Naksh is not there..she asked from Karthik about Naksh... Karthik said that Naksh is busy in doing preparation..

Keerti pov
Naksh is best friend of mine.. we met just two month back and now he become a important part of my life..the way he care about me.. I know he had feeling for me..and I also feel guilty that I broke his heart...but apart all this he is with me always..he always supported me...I hope Naksh ko koi aisa mile jo Naksh se bahut pyaar Kare...

Her chain of thoughts disturb when Swarna shook her..

Haldi ceremony went well..

It's evening now..
Keerti in her room getting ready in her bridal attire..

She tried to contact Rohan but his phone in unreachable...

She called Naksh....as she want to talk to him but then she got to know that he is not there...

Naksh- hello..

Keerti- hello..Naksh where are you?

Naksh- Sorry Keerti I'm busy in something..

Keerti- Naksh today is my wedding.. and you...

Naksh- keerti I know it's the most important day of your life...but I'm sorry I'm stuck in a important work and believe me it's very important..

Keerti- it's more important than me..

Naksh- nothing is more important than you in my life.. I know I should be there with you...but I'm stuck.. keerti agar aaj ye kaam nahi hua toh Puri life regret hoga.. but I'll try to come as soon as possible...

Keerti- okay...come soon..bye..

Naksh- bye..

He hung up the call..

After sometime..

Keerti got ready in her bridal Attire.. everyone is busy in preparation of Barat welcome..

After 3hrs..

Everyone is waiting for Barat...

Manish and Karthik tried to contact Rohan.. but his phone is unreachable..then they tried his family number but they also didn't answer..

Keerti come outside...

Keerti- papa Rohan aata hi hoga don't worry..

Manish- haan beta...

She tried his number as well but it's unreachable...

Some more time passed like this...

Keerti is waiting for him..she is worried for him..

A man enter there...

Man- Miss keerti ye Rohan ne Diya hai..aapke liye..

He handed her a letter...

Keerti- ye letter Rohan ne Diya hai but where he is?

Man- I don't know..

She open the letter and started reading it..