Introduction

Avneet Kaur Nandra
A girl who wanted to follow her dreams under her parents guidance but things turn different when they both die. Avneet just at the age of 14 after loosing her parents and being the single child was all alone. Until Mr Raj Sharma and Mrs Shraddha Sharma decides to adopt her. But things turned wild after they started treating her worst. They changed her name from Avneet Kaur Nandra to Avneet Sharma.

The Nigams.

Siddharth Nigam.
A boy who was a very wholehearted, loving and caring. But his father turned him into a monster. He is now the owner of Nigam Empire, which he himself has built. With his own talent. This made him more dominant over everyone. The only persons he respects are Vibha Nigam, his mother, Abhishek Nigam, his brother and sister in law vaishnavi Nigam,wife of abhishek.

Abhishek Nigam,
A very centered and calm person unlike his brother. Married to vaishnavi. Elder to Siddharth. Has tried millions of times to bring him back on the correct path, but every time he finds his own ways to shut abhishek up.

Vaishnavi Nigam,
Daughter in law of Nigam family. Married to abhishek. Siddharth is like a brother to her,he respects her. She is a very sweet girl and gets friendly really soon. Loves everyone in her family. Even Arishfa who is a bitch, but she cares for every single person.

Arishfa Nigam,
Originally daughter of Vrushank Nigam, father of siddharth, and Monica Nigam, second wife of Vrushank. But after they got murdered by their rivals, she lives with the original Nigams.. Truly a bitch. Just like her mother. She hates everyone who is not like her and doesn't respect her.. Very proud of her beauty, which she isnt. Respects Siddharth to the core. And Abhishek as well.. Has accepted vaishnavi as her sister in law and kind of respects her. Has to respect Vibha, their mother, because of siddharth.

Vibha Nigam,
Mother of Siddharth and Abhishek. Loves their children a lot.. She can do anything for them.. Vaishnavi is like her daughter to her. She is very frank with everyone. She is so nice that she allowed Arishfa to stay with them after her biological parents died, even after she said all shit to her. Wants siddharth to get married, because she thinks marrying someone can change his attitude towards the world.

The Sharma's

Shraddha Sharma ,
A pure bitch. Can do anything for money. Mother of two, but thinks herself as the miss universe. The only person she loves is herself.. She has almost disowned Jai, because he is not like them, a gold digger.

Raj Sharma ,
A jerk. Husband of Shraddha. Adopted avneet only because of her property. Was a business partner in AKN industries which is, AVNEET KAUR NANDRA INDUSTRIES. Avneet believes they killed her parents. But they hasn't approved it yet. He is also a gold digger, give him money and he can kill his own wife.

Ritika Sharma,
Another slut. Daughter of the Sharma's . Just a gold digger like her parents. Give her money and she can sell herself to you. She does something bad to avneet but regrets it really soon. She apologizes her when her parents aren't around. She is highly influenced by her parents. But gold digging is in her blood and she can't help it.

Jaijeet Sharma,
Son of the Sharma's . Is a total opposite of them. He loves Avneet a lot. He feels pity on her but can do anything as they are her legal guardian.. Curses himself for feeling so helpless. His parents has almost disowned him but he doesn't give shit to them. He leaves in a hostel. He started visiting there frequently after avneet came. He is in a relationship with Reem Sameer Sheikh.

Reem Sameer Sheikh,
The best girlfriend anyone could get. She loves jaijeet a lot. She is the daughter of Sameer sheikh, Asia's one of top most traders. She is too rich, and hence the Sharma's respect her a lot. But she doesn't give a shit about it. She visits Sharma house when jai isn't there to look for Avneet. She is like a sister to her. She loves her a lot. She gives her something or the other everytime she visits her.