Realised I'm less important

Carly's POV

"LA? You expect for me to drop my life so I can move to LA with you?"

"You said you have nothing here! What's making you stay?"

"I don't-"

"Carly, if you stay here, you're losing me, Ashton, Luke and Cal. I really don't think you want that."

"I already lost Calum! I broke his fucking heart and now he's gone!"

"Then come with me. There is absolutely nothing keeping you here."

"So you're saying that if I stay, I'll have nothing."

"That's not what I said."

"It pretty much is! You know what? Just go. Get the hell out of here." I see his eyes widen.

"Carly we can-"

"No I'm done. I'm done with you ruining my life Michael. I had to watch you fade away from me and I had to learn to live without you and I did just fine. I'm a completely different person now and I've learned that I don't need you so get the hell out of my house."

"You really are a different person. I fell in love with a girl who was smart, kind, funny, caring, and compassionate. I stayed the same, what happened to you?"

"What happened was you forgot me! In an instant all of the years we spent together and all of the memories we made were gone and you stayed paused, but I continued. Time stopped for you, but it didn't for me."

"And that's not my fault. It's not my fault that we got into that crash and it sure as hell isn't my fault I forgot you."

"But you don't know the hell I went through. This is the last time I'm going to say this, get the hell out."

"Fine, if you want me gone, then I'm gone." He brushes past me, but I turn around.

"One more thing." He stops and turns around.

"What could that possibly be?"

"Just clarification, we're over."

"Fine by me." He walks out of my room and to my surprise, it doesn't feel like my world is falling apart. I've gotten so used to him being gone, nothing feels different. I get to move on and so does he.

A/N: My longest running book (so far) is now over!!!! It doesn't really feel real lmao. Another thing, this book is getting a sequel!!!!!!!!!! Be on the look out for that. Love you all. <3 <3 <3