I disagree with all of the reasons you're mad at me

Calum's POV

It's been a few days since Carly came over and she hasn't said a world to me. I feel awful for how things went down between us, but there's nothing I can do when she won't even look at me. She avoids me in the halls and at lunch and to make matters worse, she doesn't even sit with me anymore. She goes to the library and sits alone. Luke and Ashton have tried to talk to her, but she blows them off too. I walk down the hall and I see Carly at her locker. I quickly look around before I walk up to her. 

"Carly can we-" She slams her locker shut, but I'm not about to be ignored again. I grab her hand and she turns to face me. "Please, can we just talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you other than stay the hell away from me." She brushes past me, but I grab her hand again. 

"Fine then I'll do all the talking. I know that you hate me right now and I know that you're hurting, but so am I. The day-"

"You don't get to make this about you Calum because it's not. I don't know what happened to you when I left, but you aren't the same and I don't want to waste my time talking to someone who I don't know. Can you let me leave, I'm going to be late."

"Fine, but you and I are going to sit down and talk at lunch."

"I'm not making any promises." With that, she walks away. I hate that she's mad and me and I hate that I made her mad. Lunch rolls around and I wait outside the library for Carly. I'm scared that she's not going to show, but I have faith in her. I see her in the sea of people. I quickly make my way over to her and pull her out of the crowd and to the side of the hallway. 

"Can we talk now?" I ask.

"I only have a few minutes. I have a big exam I need to study for." 

"I can do with a few minutes." 

"Okay well hurry because now you're just wasting my time."

"I'm sorry for everything I said that day you came to my house. I was angry and upset at you and I said a lot of things I didn't mean. I would take it back in a heart beat if I could." 

"But you can't. What's done is done Cal and I'm not sure what good you thought would come out of this."

"I thought that we could be friends again."

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you said all that stuff." 

"I wasn't thinking. Everything I said that day just flew out of my mouth and I didn't mean any of it."

"So you didn't mean it when you told me you loved me?"