I called your bluff

Carly's POV

After my cry session with Michael, I decide to take shower. My head might be killing me, but I'm not going let that stop me from my day.

I step into the shower and let the water hit my face before turning around to let it run down my back, erasing what's left of last night. I turn back around to grab my shampoo and that's when I feel arms wrap around my body, causing me to jump.

"Shh. It's okay love, it's just me." Michael says as he places little kisses on my shoulder. I turn around and he pulls me into a kiss. I pull away and he groans in frustration.

"I came in here to take a shower, not have sex with you."

"You could do both." I lightly hit him.

"Just get out."

"Well I'm already in here so I might as well stay." I roll my eyes.

"Fine, but don't do anything."

"Since when are you in control?" He says with a smirk.

"Since right now." I say while grabbing the shampoo bottle and putting some on his head.

After our shower, we walk back into my room. I pick up my phone and see a message from my mom.

Mom: [Hey honey can you come downstairs when you have the time? I need to talk to you.]

"Hey my mom wants me down really quick." I kiss him on the cheek and walk down the stairs. I see my mom sitting on the couch with a letter in her hand. "What's that?" I ask. She stands up and hands it to me.

"I'm so sorry honey." I give her a confused look and then I see it's from The University of Sydney. I take out the letter and start reading it.

Dear Carly Haze,
We regret to inform you that your placement at The University of Sydney has been revoked.

I finish reading it and stare at my mom with a shocked look.

"Wh-how could they do that?"

"Honey, your grades slipped this year after everything-"

"But-but they can't do that! They can't tell me I'm going and then revoke my placement! That's bullshit!"

"Carly, it'll be-"

"That school was my only option."

"Carly you can-" I turn away from her and make my way back upstairs. I get into my room and slam the door behind me.

"Hey what-"

"I lost my place at The University of Sydney."

"You what?"

"They kicked me out because my grades slipped this year. After everything that happened with you, I lost everything."

"So are you blaming this on me?"

"No-yes-maybe. The point is, I have nothing left. That school was my first and only option."

"Then come with me."

"Come with you? What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I didn't tell you, did I?"

"No you didn't." I say while crossing my arms over my body.

"Me and the guys were asked to move out to LA."