chapter fifteen.

Season 5, Episode 5 : Home

"Anything new with Burgess ?" Olinsky asked Voight as they walked together to the meth house they were watching for a couple days now.

"No , we gotta keep an eye on her. I told her not to come back to work since it's only been a week but she's a detective in my unit , they're all hard headed."

"You made them that way."

They met up with the rest of the unit before they all walked with their guns pointed at the small yellow house that was blasting rock music. Adam was right behind Hank before Hank kicked the door open. Kim and Erin went through back with Kevin and they all cornered the men before taking them down.

"Hey , we got a runner !" Kevin shouted, Kim running behind him with Voight. Kevin easily knocked him down before putting him in handcuffs. A banging sound came from the abandoned shed in the back.

Voight and Burgess looked at each other before slowly walking over. She stood a couple in front of the door with her gun pointed. Her Sergeant grabbed a rock from the ground before slamming it against the lock of the dirt brown shed. The lock broke and he pushed the door open.

A small Asian kid was running out. Kim quickly put her gun in her pocket before grabbing him. He was terrified , he was scared. She held him and looked down him , struggling to get out of her arms.

"You're okay , you're okay." She told him before hugging him, placing his head on her shoulder as he started to cry. Voight walked in the small shack before walking back out. "Anymore of them ?"

"The other two are dead."

Kim nodded before away from the small Asian boy.

"What's your name ?"

He quickly started speaking a language that they both didn't understand. He didn't speak English at all.

Kim started listening random Asian countries before they could even get a translator for him.

"China ? Japan ? Philippines ? Thailand ? Vietnam-"

The boy quickly nodded and she looked at Kevin.

"Get Platt to get him a Vietnamese translator."

"I'm on it."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"It's a shocker that a child trafficker would use a fake name." Kim said , sarcastically.

"So we need to make contact." Voight told the unit. "Find this Marsden couple and the mystery man that we are looking for that they gave Quan to."

Kevin looked at his Sergeant.

"Let me and Kim take a shot at it, pose as a couple wanting to give a kid away. Send a message out there to the dark web site."

"Good." The Sergeant told them. "I don't these punks to think we're on to them , understand ?"

The two nodded as he walked away. It didn't take long to find a location and to meet up. Kim and Kevin sat down at the house they used for operations like these.

"They're outside." Adam told them into their earpieces. The two nodded at each other before getting up and letting the couple in. Kim and Kevin posed as a couple often so it wasn't weird for them to get so comfortable with each other. They sat close to each other , Kevin's arm behind the back of the chair , their hands latched together.