chapter six.

Kelly moaned in Kim's ear as she dug her nails into his back. Her phone started to ring and she pulled away , breathing heavily.

"My-my phone." She told him. He ignored her and kept his slow , deep pace. She whimpered before grabbing her phone , putting it to her ear. "Hello ?"

"Hey Kim , Jay and I found something." Erin spoke. Kim tried her best to not moan as her body slowly jerked from his thrusts but she let one slip, Kelly let out a chuckle against her shoulder. "Oh my god , are you serious right now ?"

"I'll be there in thirty." Kim quickly told her before hanging up the phone. "You are lucky that wasn't my boss."

"Hank Voight wasn't going to do anything."

They finished another round before she started slightly pushing him off and getting up, leaving him laying back in his bed on his back , his hands behind his head. Kim went to shower before putting on her clothes in front of him with his eyes staring at her body.

"You are a perv." She told him as she walked over and grabbed her phone. Kelly pulled her back in the bed and kissed her roughly. "No , I have to go."

"No , you don't. No one's making you go."

"I am." She told him. "I'll see you later."

Kim quickly walked out and grabbed a coffee from Starbucks before rushing inside with it being half way down. Olinsky raised an eyebrow at her cup and she ignored him. Ruzek and Atwater came up the steps with Upton and everyone was now present.

Jay and Erin had found cameras in the birdhouses and showed them some guy who was standing on the edge of the woods. Kim's eyes stared at the man before she grabbed her small pad and flipped the cover over.

"I know him , he was my witness statement, Russell Tillman. The phone is out of service but I got his address."

They all packed up and went to only find a black man in the freezer. His head and his hands were wrapped up , nothing else was found. Another alias name was found and also his kitchen had shown fresh food. He just left when they arrived.

"Everyone settle down around this area but not too close. If he doesn't know we are on to him , maybe he will come back."

Alvin and Kim sat in the living room , their chairs facing away from each other , them looking in different directions. The two didn't talk to each other at all. Kim wanted to say something but she didn't know what to say.

"Why do you not like me ?" Kim asked him. "I'm trying my best here Alvin and no matter what I do , it's never enough for you."

"Maybe it's not for me that you should be doing work for." He told her before flipping another page in the newspaper. Kim took a deep breath and kept her eyes focused on the room, trying to not say anything else. What the hell did he mean by that ?

Their radios clicked as Ruzek spoke into it.

"The red Silverado just passed, he's on his way."

The two got up and went into their spots. Kim went to the window and Alvin went around the corner by the front door. Kim kept her eyes on the Silverado that parked and he stayed in his car.

"Is he coming ?" Olinsky asked.

"No , he's staying in there." She told him as she kept her eyes on the vehicle. Seconds later , it sped off. "We've been made !" She shouted in her radio. Her and Olinsky ran out and got inside their vehicle before speeding off behind the truck that Kevin was driving. Olinsky cut another way and went to the main road while Kevin drove behind the truck still.