✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Start from the beginning

The doctor came back with the clipboard in his hand and he looked somewhat happier than before. He sat down in his chair and spun it around so that he was facing Shoto and me.

"So I ran the tests and my thoughts were correct," The doctor started. I was looking at him in confusion whereas Shoto was still drawing himself closer to me. I didn't miss the way the doctor's eyes averted from me back to Shoto before he let out a small laugh. "I also think that you should get used to Superior Shoto being like that for the next six months. Your strong scent will also send him in a rut earlier than expected." I blinked my eyes as I tried to figure out what the doctor was talking about.

"I-I don't understand," I said, shaking my head in response and rubbing the Alpha's arm. I think I was being daft at this moment but I just wanted him to say exactly what the problem was.

"You're expecting a baby, Superior Midoriya," My eyes widened in surprise at what the doctor had said. Even Shoto seemed to get out of the state that he was in, quickly whipping his head around to face the doctor and facing him with raised eyebrows. "From the looks of it, you conceived around the day of the official mating." He continued, swinging around in his chair to write something on the clipboard.

"Everything is fine. I only suggest that you try to keep yourself safe. You have a strong body for an Omega so everything should go smoothly once no major complications arise." The doctor had stopped for a while and he handed me something to which I hesitantly took. I was honestly still in surprise and I was sure that it was written all over my face. Shoto didn't look any better and I would say that it was a strange thing to see him looking this way.

"After being scented by your mate, you should apply this to your scent gland every time it feels irritated since your scent would get stronger during this period. This happens because it's your wolf drawing your mate closer to you for protection but it's also not really a good thing as it draws other wolves closer as well. Superior Todoroki will appear as overly protective and at some points, it will be hard for you to communicate with others." This all felt like too much information to take in. We barely got the pack today and we're already having a baby. I mean, of course, I'm happy and I think we could be alright. If we can handle a pack, then we can handle a child, right?

"Just report to me every two weeks so I can check up on you and can guide you along the way. Congratulation Superiors," The doctor ended with a bow and soon, he was out of the office, the door sounding behind him with a soft click.

My brows were still furrowed as I held down, my mind still replaying the words of the doctor. "Baby?" I heard Shoto softly say and I turned my head to him. "We're having a baby. Izuku we're having a baby." With every word that made it passed the Alpha's lips, his volume was increasing. I couldn't help but smile, taking my eyes from the Alpha to rest a hand on my stomach. I felt Shoto's presence way closer to me and the Alpha hugged me, pressing his head in my chest.

"Are you not happy? You don't seem excited." Shoto's words broke me from my thoughts. I blinked a few times, lowering my eyes to the Alpha that was hugging me before speaking up.

"I am. Just a bit overwhelmed I guess." I responded, running my hand through the double-coloured hair. Shoto hummed, squeezing me tighter. At first, I thought it was just a hug but I have to say that I wasn't ready for the action that he did as he stood up and picked me up in his arms before walking out of the room.

I held onto the medicine that the doctor gave me in one of my hands that were wrapped around Shoto's neck. "Shoto, what are you doing?" I asked in surprise but feeling my cheeks getting heated from the looks of some of the pack members that we passed. Shoto didn't answer me. Instead, he continued walking and I was sure that we made it to our destination as Shoto walked up the large staircase, still holding me tightly and walking up to our room. He set me on the floor to punch in the pin to open our door before picking me up again and placing me on the bed.