A Fairy Tale

Katniss POV

"Katniss, you're Sleeping Beauty.", Clove ran up to me, handing me a page of choreography.

"What?", I bluntly say as she runs across the room to Finnick and the other dancers in the room.

Her flower design heels echo in the room as she runs.

"We are going to be doing the ballet to Sleeping Beauty. Katniss is Aurora and Finnick is Philip.",Clove said as everyone gathered around her.

"At the end of the year or the beginning of next year you will proform. Practice your parts. I will be around to help you as soon as I get my ballet shoes on.", And with that she scurried off to get her shoes.

I went back to stretching and practicing the dance. The dance was a bit difficult but I could learn it before the end of the year. A few of the students asked me for help.

Finnick helped some as well.

We all went through the dance with mistakes and unknown steps, lots of them. But know the class knows where and what to practice.

I walk home. Home. My father had a built a house in the woods for us to live in the next summer. But the fire took them.

Our house was destroyed. Until I turned 18 I lived with my Uncle Haymich then I moved into the house in the woods. It was cold so I wore my hooded cloak. People here wore them regularly, to keep warm.

I unlocked the door and Dandelion was there to greet me. She was a lot bigger than when Peeta and I found her in the rain.

" Hi Dandelion. Did you miss me? Did you?", I talk to her

She barks back

"Well I missed you too", I told her while scratching her ear.  

I filled her doggie bowl with food and the other with water.

She ate then followed me to the piano.

I played the song "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran, but I changed the lyrics a bit.

3rd Person POV

Far away from where Katniss sits and plays the piano. Another boy sits and sings the song she sings. His blood family surrounds him as he plays for the one he loves.

Distance would have told you they will never meet again. But fate said they would. No one knows how. No one knows when. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. Or month. Or year.

It could be in death. But they will meet again.

("Give me Love" by Ed Sheeran -Peeta
"Give Me Love" cover by Christina Perri -Katniss)