The Ballroom

Katniss POV

Peeta left 3 months ago. But now I can go visit him. Clove and Cato can't come cause they have a wedding to prepare. Finnick is coming because he wants to see Annie. Uncle Haymich is not fond of air planes or heights so its just Finnick and I.

Clove packed all my clothes for me even though I objected to anything she packed.
At 3 in the morning we were boarding the plane.

Clove said to me, "Practice Thinking Out Loud it has to be perfect."

"Finnick you practice the Cha Cha with Annie.", She handed him a package with Annie's name on it. ,"its a surprise for Annie."

The plane ride is long and boring. Finnick and I even resorted to playing tic-tac-toe.
We even had some cake and ice cream to keep us from dying of boredom. We were greatful when the plane landed on a rather large island. First thing we did was look for a place to stay. Then we went looking for the castle (which took forever to find).

A/N: the castle looks like the one in the new Cinderella movie.

Two stern guards stood at a huge golden gate.

"Hello. We would like to see Peet- uh Prince Peeta.", Finnick said to the guards and tried to get to the gate. The guards crossed their spears in his path.

"I'll take that as a no...", Finnick backed up.

We walked to a near by park in the village and called Peeta. Luckly for us he answered.

P: Hello
K: Helloooo
P: Katniss!
K: Finnick is here too.
P: Where is 'here'?
K: Guess.
P: Just tell me.
K: hmm... We are in a park. There is a castle up a path near it.
P: YOUR HERE?!?
K: Yeah.
P: Stay there. Do not move. I'll be there in a bit.
K: okay....bye.
P: okay.

Finnick and I sat at the base of a great oak tree. A ladybug crawled into my hand then it flew away when two horses appeared and and we screamed. Peeta and Annie towered over us on cream colored horses.

"Katniss!", Peeta jumped off the horse.

We hugged for a good five minutes as Finnick helped Annie off her horse.

"What are are you guys wearing?", Finnick starred at Peeta's cloak and crown.

"Uhh clothes?", Annie said.

"Oh I didn't notice", Finnick laughs, "but for serious you guys look ridiculous but good."

Peeta and Annie lead us up the path along with the cream colored horses. At the gate the guards still stand but this time they open the gate for us. One of the guards takes the horses from Annie and Peeta as they open the doors to their home er- castle.

"Oh Annie, Clove sent this with me for you.", Finnick said taking the box he'd been carrying around.

"Come lets go find a bench so we can open this", Annie took Finnick's hand and lead him into a sea of flowers and trees.

I clenched my hand around my necklace as Peeta and I entered the castle.

"What do you think?", Peeta hugged me from behind.

"Its like a dream... I remember wanting a castle when I was little.", I say staring at the chandelier and the giant chairs covers with velvet and diamonds.

"Not any more?", he mumbles.

I shake my head no.

"Well what do you want that's not a castle anymore?", he asks taking my hand and pulling me to two giant doors.