Annie

Katniss POV

Peeta walks into the dance studio one Saturday morning,  a red headed girl follows him with a pockadot bag on her shoulder.

"Hey Kat.", Peeta hugs me.

"Hey Peeta.", I hug him back.

"This is my sister Annie ", he presents the girl with the pink and silver dress.

"Hello Annie", I step forward and hug her.

"Hello", she hugs me back.

"We aren't allowed to leave the house without proper clothes.", Peeta explains his tux and Annie's dress.

"Oh that's fine. Annie you can change in the bathroom.", I point at a door in the small hallway.

She walks excitedly to get ready.

I tie my hair up and put on my red dance heels. Peeta takes off his jacket and tie; leaving him with just a button down shirt and pants.

Annie comes out of the bathroom with leggings and a blue green shirt, her dance heels are a nude color. I make her sit so I can pin her hair up.

We streach and jump as Clove, Cato, and Finnick rush in not noticing us.

"Okay Annie where are out at at with dancing?", I ask her.

"Uhh. I don't know can I show you?", she stutters.

"Yeah. What song?", I ask pulling up YouTube and connecting my phone to the speakers.

"The instrumental to "Afire Love" by Ed Sheeran. ", she says taking her heels off and putting on ballet shoes then taking her place in the middle of the dance floor.

Annie danced with grace. Her dance told a story. A beautiful story. Her dancing was perfect. She knew how to dance she just wanted to learn some new dances. I knew exactly which dance to teach her.

"Peeta, Finnick? Could you bring the two sofas and mattresses from the storage, please?", I ask them as Finnick stares at Annie. Creepy.

"Yeah", Peeta said pushing Finnick so he would stop starring at his sister.

They pulled out the two sofas and placed them together on one side of the room.

The mattresses were stacked on each other on the other side of the room. An old school desk was placed at a window with long white silky curtains. I taught Annie to dance her part of the dance, while I already knew mine.