All Of Me

Katniss POV

I am just about to enter the dance studio when I see Clove and Cato dancing a simple ballroom dance to "All Of Me" by John Legend. Clove was wearing her usual dance practice attire and so was Cato. The song ends and Cato starts whispering something in Clove's ear. Peeta comes around the corner and sees me with my ear pressed against the door.

"Oh hey Katniss! What are you doing?", he says obviously confused.

"Peeta! Shh!!", I whispered hoping Clove and Cato didn't hear.

I dragged Peeta down to the floor and covered his mouth while hugging his head to my chest.

"Be quiet", I whispered in his ear.

His face turned red with blush and his heartbeat speed.

"Peeta? Why are you blushing?", I whispered in his ear again.

This time his eyes widened and I felt his warm breath on my hand that covers his mouth.

Peeta POV

Katniss dragged me down to the floor where she was sitting listening to something on the other side of the door.

She hugs my head to her chest nonchalantly and I freeze when my nose brushed her breast. Her hand covers my mouth.

"Be quiet", she whispers in my ear and her lips brush it as she whispers.

I feel my face heat up with blush

And she whispers again "Peeta? Why are you blushing?"

My eyes widen because she saw my blushing face. I start thinking about her lips. Rosy pink, soft against my ear. What would they feel like against my own lips.

Suddenly my breathing speeds up against Katniss' hand.

"Will you marry me?", I heard Cato's voice on the other side of the door.

So that's why Katniss is sitting here with her ear against the door.

Clove says yes and Katniss quietly smiles happily for her cousin. In her happiness she hugs my head tighter and my blush starts again. Suddenly she takes my hand and runs out before we are caught listening in on Cato's proposal.

Happy Valentine's day.
Have a good day with or with out a valentine.

May Your Untamed Heart Stay Restless, Running Wildजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें