Painting memories

3rd person POV

He sits in his room. With a canvas stained in colors.

"We had to leave you in Panem. It was to dangerous for you to be here", his parents told him.

"What my little red haired sister. Was it not dangerous for her to be here? She was 7 years old.", he asked them.

His parents stayed silent and had sent him to his room.

Auntie Sae gave him the pictures she took from Clove and Katniss.

She didn't want to make him leave the people he had found family with.

She did not want to drag him away from the girl he had fallen for.

One of the pictures was of Katniss in front of the setting sun. Her hand running through her wind blown hair. Her red dress glowing beautifully like a red rose.

He painted this picture. He'd have to convince his parents to let him go back to Panem for a while. But even after three years, his parents wouldn't allow it.

He missed her voice. He missed her embrace as they danced. He missed all those times they had almost kissed.

A/N:
Will he find her in one year.
Or two years.
Sorry its short but I don't want to give it all away.

Okay.
Who ever can tell me what inspired the title of my fanfiction will get the first chapter of my next fanfiction dedicated to them.
Winner will be announced at the end of the book.
Okay?
Okay.

-Princess Everlark