The Waltz of the Flowers

Play the song in the video. :)

"Katniss, I'm not engaged anymore. Neither is Annie.", I said quickly before she inrupted me. We had reached the top of the stairs and arrived. I cornered her in the room at top of the stairs which appeared to be her room.

"G-get away from me Peeta.", she said backing up.

I just followed her. Soon she was cornered. She had her eyes squeezed shut and her head against the wall.

"Katniss. I'm not engaged. We can- ", she cuts me off

"We can't be together Peeta. I don't have family. I'm alone. You said so yourself.", she spits in my face.

"The only reason I said that was because I was engaged. I didn't want to have to tell you. To face you after I had kissed you and fallen in love with you. I didn't know I was engaged until I got home. It's a forced. I looked through the all the proclamations and found nothing about a prince or princess having to marry someone who is also royal. Annie and I are free to love whom we please. Look Katniss I know your mad and hurt and that I shouldn't have said that especially about family.,"

"Don't you think for one second that you will get me to forgive you that easily. Those are all words. How do I know any of what you just said is the truth? Prove it Peeta. Prove to me what you just said. Make me want to forgive you.", she said.

And with that she pushed me and walked out of her room and continued her rehearsal as if I wasn't there.

And so everyday around the same time I came to the studio and watched Katniss rehearse sometimes I joined her. And a few days later Finnick came back. They didn't acknowledge me much. But I still stayed.

Finnick left to town and Katniss was upstairs looking for - whatever she's looking for. She comes down stairs with a glittering black costume. Katniss danced around in it for a bit then went back upstairs.

I was bored as hell. I wanted to dance too. With Katniss but I couldn't. Well I could but she'll object. Finnick came back and they began working with an iron they had found in one of the rooms and letters that they then printed on to a striped shirt. " Odair 04" it read on the back. Then get began working with a roll of glossy red fabric.

I got up from the table they were sitting at and got up in front of the mirror and stretched for a few minutes before I danced. My mother the queen had put Annie and I in ballet classes. We do live in a kingdom where everyone knows dance. I had always refused to dance with a partner unless it was Katniss. So I practiced my turns which I was pretty good at, I guess. Suddenly Annie came in through the door.

"Peeta! Mom's been asking for you all freaking day!", she comes in yelling.

Katniss and Finnick have a long price of fabric on a maniqun. Finnick is stringing pearl beads onto a string and Katniss is sewing. Finnick looked up when Annie came in.

Katniss POV

Finnick didn't care that Annie was engaged (even through she wasn't anymore) he loved her. He got up and hugged her. And took her outside, probably to talk. Peeta laughed and started waltzing around the room with an invisible partner.  I recognized that waltz, I knew it well but he didn't need to know that.

"Katniss. I know you know this dance.", he said.

Shit.

I looked over and he had his hand extended towards me as he started the music on his phone.

"May I have this dance?", he asked so sincerely I almost said yes right away and jumped into his arms.

"Please Katniss.", he looked at me with his blue eyes.

I finally said yes and took his hand. He lead me to the middle of the dance floor. We danced the waltz as if we had danced it hundreds of times.

Okay. Short chapter.
The dance that they did is on YouTube so check it out 
Look up:
"Seifert-Ball 2010 Walzer Formation"

And it should be the first one there. I couldn't put it in the video space in the beginning but its the song.
"The Waltz of the Flowers"

Comment and tell me what you think should happen next

(Cause of now I got nothing...) :'(