Chapter Fourteen-

Start from the beginning

“Take a deep breath,” I tell her and she does what I say.

“Good, now look at me,” she slowly turns and looks me in the eyes.

“You’re going to be ok.  This may seem like a lot now, but you have Jessica, all the boys, and me.  None of us will let anything happen to you.  And anytime you feel like you’re freaking out, you come to me and we’ll fix it together. Ok?” I ask.  As I’m speaking to her I can see and feel her physically calming down.

“Yeah,” she whispers.

“Good, now come here,” I tell her and I open my arms wide for her to come in.  She smiles slightly then comes close wrapping her arms around my neck, while I wrap my arms around her waist.

“Are you ready to go out there now?” I ask her.  She nods slightly so we both get up and walk out the door.

--

Taylor’s POV-

I slowly follow behind Niall into the living room.  He helped me calm down a lot.  He made me truly believe that I can do this. I can get through this.

When we walk in the living room, everyone is no longer smiling and laughing like they were when I left, they now are all staring at me looking I don’t know, guilty maybe?

“Hey,” I wave at all of them.

“Hey babe,” Harry winks at me and I smile back at him.  He’s come a long way from when I met him that first day.

I look over at Jessica to see her staring at my face intensely like she’s almost trying to read my emotions.  So I offer her a smile and she shakes her head standing up.

“Taylor will you come with me?” she asks me and I nod following her out of the room and into the kitchen where the boys hopefully won’t be able to hear us.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you were upset before, I was just so happy that we get to go with Louis, I should have been more focused on how you really felt.” Jessica pleads with me but I just shake my head.

“You can’t be there every time I’m upset, I understand that.  Sometimes I just need other people to lean on as well,” I tell her and I find myself subconsciously looking in Niall’s direction.  Jessica turns around and follows my gaze.

“Yeah... I guess so,” she says suspiciously. She starts to grin at me.

“Do you trust him Taylor,” she asks me and I shrug.

Do I trust Niall, I know he won’t hurt me, and I know he won’t leave me, at least not on purpose, so is that trust?

“I think I do,” I admit to Jessica she smiles at me, and then wraps me in a hug.

“Tay!  This is so great,” she tells me, and I can’t help but smile too.

“Do me a favor and go get my purse out of my room, I’m not sure where it is in there exactly,” she tells me and I nod walking away to get her purse.

---

Jessica’s POV-

I smile at the little lie I told her.  My purse isn’t in my room, but I needed her to leave the room, I need a little rule change with the boys.  She deserves to be happy and there is someone in that room that I know can make her happier then possibly even I could.

“So,” I start as I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room where the boys are, they all look in my direction.

“I’ve decide to change the rules a bit here,” I tell them smiling.  They all groan except for Louis, he’s just grinning amusingly.