My eyes widen as I sit up surprised. "I-I'm sorry to hear that Jin.. that's horrible."

"How did she pass away?" Solar suddenly took over and asked. Jin looks shocked for a second while my eyes faded to brown again.

"Gosh I'm sorry about that.. you don't have to answer that question. Solar can be impulsive and rude sometimes."

Jin chuckles and shakes his head. "It's fine. Actually, she was killed by a hunter. We were on a walk one day in town and I guess.. We had a hunter on our trail that was suspicious. He took the chance when we were walking through an alley to get to the woods. She was stabbed with a dagger that was covered in wolfsbane.." Jin looks down as his fists balled up against his sides. I frowned.

"Jin you don't have-"

"She was stabbed in the chest. Just missing her heart but nailing her left lung. I-I couldn't do anything.. as a doctor.. you can see how guilty I felt." Tears appeared in his eyes as he stuttered.

I carefully make my way over to him and hug him. He leans against me and sniffles.

"You couldn't of seen it coming Jin. It's not your fault.." I try my best to comfort Jin. He nods and backs away from me, taking a seat in his chair.

"It's getting a little late now.. you should start getting ready for tonight." Jin smiles as he looks up to me. I frown and open my mouth to object. "I'm fine Seoyeon. It's been 5 years and I need to get over this. Just give me a moment by myself."

I nod and reluctantly walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at myself in the mirror

"Do I look okay..?" I ask myself.

I haven't wore a dress since the Luna ceremony and haven't realized how different I look with this huge stomach.

I'm not exactly insecure but there's a thought in the back of my mind that puts me down.

"You look fucking beautiful."

I gasp and turn around to see Jimin walking in with a black suit.

"At this rate, our pups will end up cursing for their first words

"At this rate, our pups will end up cursing for their first words." I remark sassily as Jimin chuckles and pecks my lips.

"You feeling nervous?"

"No, why would I be nervous?" I ask curiously. Jimin purses his lips.

"You don't seem happy with your appearance."

I shake my head and smile. "It was just a silly thought. I'm still not used to seeing myself like this in the mirror." Jimin nods understandingly and bends down.

"If I'm being honest I think this," He places his hands on my stomach. "Is the second best thing about you."

I furrow my eyebrows and pout. "Second best?" Jimin nods and laughs.

"The best thing about you is just you." Jimin smiles proudly as I smack his chest out of embarrassment.

"Aish, let's just go before you become more like Jin."

Jimin makes an offended face as I walk away from him.

"Like Jin? Seoyeon! I'm not like Jin! Hey! Get back here!"