High-Class Devil Promotion Exam

2 days after the "Heist", Issei was in his office trying to cover up the evidence of it.
Then Serafall rushed into the room
"ISSEI-KUN! I HAVE GREAT NEWS!"

Issei sweat dropped
"What is it, Sera-chan?"
Serafall-"LOOK!"
She summoned a magic that is supposed to mimic the functions of a TV

On the screen, it showed one of the Maous, Sirzechs Lucifer
"Hello, everyone in the underworld. As you know, the annual high class promotion exam is in 1 day. The candidates for this year's exam are: Illya von Einzbern AKA: Master of the Legendary Berserker, Kushia AKA: Queen of Bael, Tsubasa Yura, and the strongest of them all: Issei Hyoudou von Einzbern AKA: King of Storms. Keep in mind that only ONE of you will be able to become a high class devil so I suggest you all to be prepared. That will be all"

The recording ended
Issei remain seated, pondering
"Hm, another Einzbern huh?"

Serafall-"are you worried, Issei?"
Issei-"no, it's just.......I didn't think I had any relatives left, that's all. Otherwise I think I can become a high class devil with no problems at all"
Serafall-"Great"

At the Bael Mansion.......
Lord Bael-"this is outrageous! Why are they letting two low class devils taking the high class promotion exam?!"

At the Phenex Mansion.......
Lord Phenex slams his hands on the table
"That brat is taking the promotion exam huh?"

He has an evil smirk on his face
"According to the exam rules, every single deaths occurred in the exams are considered accidents. I will make sure you die, you damn brat!"

One day later........
Commentator-"HELLO EVERYONE FROM THE UNDERWORLD!!!! IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR THE ANNUAL PROMOTION TOURNAMENT!!!!"
The crowd cheers
Issei's lips twitches
"Wasn't this supposed to be an exam?"

A blonde hair girl sitting next to him in the waiting room said
"They'd thought it'd be fun to make it a tournament instead of a boring exam. Besides, they make a load of money off of this"
Issei-"yare yare daze"
Blonde-"Oh my, you must be the famous 'king of storms' who defeated the leader class fallen angel: Kokabiel! I'm Kushia Abaddon, The queen of Saiaorg Bael."

Issei-"thats me, nice to meet you, Ms

Issei-"thats me, nice to meet you, Ms. Abbadon. I'm Issei, a peerage member of Serafall Leviathan"

Kushia was shocked
"You are a member of the Leviathan peerage?"
Issei-"yeah, sure am"

Kushia-"I heard rumors about Lady Leviathan's peerage, but their identities were never revealed to the public, the rumors say the queen piece is immensely powerful, mind telling me who that person is?"
Issei-"sorry, classified information. 😅"