Part 4: Timeskip/Going to Kuoh

Time skip-2 years

For two years, Issei has been traveling, training and acquiring sacred gears, including:
Fallen maiden's embrace (the original name is maiden's embrace, but it has been corrupted and enhanced by the sacred gear plunderer) which can heal all injuries at an unbelievable speed once activated

And tech make, which can make anything tech related with the exception of robots.

He has been searching for the Annihilation Maker, but hasn't found a trace of its user.
On top of that, he has to be on high alert now, the supernaturals have connected the dots and eventually figuring out that there's someone that could plunder sacred gears.

Many faction members, especially the fallen angels, has been searching for him in hopes of strengthening themselves.

After traveling around the world for two years, trying to find the entrance to the underworld, all the clues he found led him back to Kuoh, the territory of the heiress of Gremory and Sitri.

Issei was walking around the town, seeing what has changed since he was gone. And to be honest, nothing much.

The Shidou house and the neighborhood was replaced by an abandoned warehouse.

Issei-"heh, perfect place for a hideout. Tech make: base construction."

Issei-*claps hand* "much better, IRIS?"

IRIS-"system reboot 20%.....69%.....80%...100%, reboot completed. Welcome back mr. Einzbern."

Issei-"IRIS, scan for high magical signature."

IRIS-"yes sir, one moment please...."

IRIS-"scan completed, the highest magical signature came from 'Kuoh Academy', also the base of operations of the heiress of the Gremory and Sitri families."

Issei-"alright, hack into the school system main frame and write me a fake transcript, I am enrolling as a transfer student."

IRIS-"already one step ahead of you sir"

*transcript pops up on the hologram*

Issei-"perfect, thank you IRIS."

IRIS-"always glad to help Mr. Einzbern."

Two weeks later
Issei puts on the school uniform and proceeded to head to Kuoh academy

Once he gets there, he flares out his aura just enough for the devils to be able to sense him

Author: just a side note, this is how Issei looks now.

Author: and this is when he activates sacred gear plunderer:

Female student-*squeals* "oh my god he's so hot!"

Female student 2-"He's even hotter than Kiba!"

Make students-"tch, he just got here and is already getting all the girls."

Issei-"hmm? Kiba? Isn't that the boy I saved from the church? Wonder how he's holdin' up."

At the ORC......
Rias is looking out the window, staring at Issei pondering about something

Rias-"that presence......it is similar to that of a devil, and yet it is different."

Akeno-"found another candidate for the peerage, Rias?"

Rias-"yes....I think I have."

At the student council's room.....
Tsubaki-"so, this is the transfer student huh?"

Sona-" yes, he is- wait, did you feel that?"

Tsubaki-"yes.....an extremely strong magic signature"

Sona-"I was going to recruit Saji as my last pawn, but now I am not so sure anymore."

At the classroom
Issei-" let's see......2-b......ah here it is."

Teacher-"today we have a new transfer stud- *hears a knock on the door* ah speak of the devil, please come in!"

Issei-" Hello everyone! My name is Issei Hyoudou von Einzbern, it is a pleasure to meet you all." *does a gentleman's bow*

Girl-*squeals*"kyaaaaa he's so cute!!!"
Girl2-"HES MINE"
Girl3-"MARRY ME!"

Issei-"ladies, please, calm down."

after class.....
Tsubaki -*steps into the classroom*"Mr. Einzbern, please come with me, the student council president wants to meet you."

Kiba-"well I guess I will come back later then"