Part 3: Finally Free

Issei has been living with the Shidou family for 2 years now

Over the course of that time, he developed his own magic named "trace on"

He got the idea when he saved a boy named Kiba, then made the magic after his sacred gear "sword birth"

It is capable of making any weapons he imagine....as long as he has the mana to make them, the more powerful the weapon is, the more mana it consumes.

He is currently able to make a holy sword that is capable of turning into light and also launching a giant light beam, as well as 100 other less powerful swords.

Unknowingly, he has just made a sword that even surpassed the original Excalibur.

Alright enough with the explanation, let's move on to the Shidou family

They have been acting weird around him lately.

After a little bit of investigation and torturing, he discovered that one of the high priests "accidentally" told Mr. Shidou that Issei is a devil.

Issei-"aha, so that's why they've been acting so weird around me lately."

Sebastian (in Issei's mind)-"Young master, if I was you.....I would set the 'plan' in motion immediately."

Issei-"Agreed, so it is decided then, I will take care of Mr and Mrs. Shidou tonight and make my way to the underworld" his eyes flickered red for just a second

LATER THAT NIGHT.....

Issei-"I'm home!"

Mr. Shidou (with Excalibur mimic hidden behind him)-" ah Issei, welcome hom-"
Before Mr. Shidou could even react, Issei drove a code made of black and crimson lightning through Mr. Shidou, killing him on the spot.

Mrs. Shidou and Irina-" NO!!"

Issei-"Irina, I will say this only once....."
Ddraig-"BOOSTED GEAR BALANCE BREAKER: AVENGER!"

"Ddraig-"BOOSTED GEAR BALANCE BREAKER: AVENGER!"

Issei-"Get out of my sight."

Irina-"N-no, I-I am not leaving my mom here to die!"

Mrs. Shidou-" Irina, please, run....and don't look back."
After Irina ran, Issei dragged Mrs. Shidou across the floor in an extreme high speed, and then threw her up in the air

Ddraig-"BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!  BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! .......EXPLOSION!"

Issei-"haaaaa...."

Issei-"Bararaq

Issei-"Bararaq......saiqa"

Issei-"haha

Issei-"haha....AHAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT BEAUTIFUL FIREWORKS!"

As the explosion ended, Issei saw an army of exorcists heading his way.

Issei-"oh what a great welcoming party, I suppose y'all would do for a nice warm up."
Issei-"Now, which sacred gear should I use......oh yeah! The one I got by beating the shit out of a spoiled brat!"
He deactivated the boosted gear and summons a lance with spikes all over it.

oh yeah! The one I got by beating the shit out of a spoiled brat!"He deactivated the boosted gear and summons a lance with spikes all over it

Issei-"ready to die you Christian sons of bitches?"

Exorcists-"HOW DARE Y-"
Issei-"rhongomyniad alter.....balance breaker"

Issei-"DIE MONGRELS!THRUST AND DEVOUR

THRUST AND DEVOUR....
      THIRTEEN FANGS!!!!
RHONGO......MYNIAD!!!!!!!!"

A huge purple colored noble phantasm swallowed the whole army, leaving no one behind (keep in mind all these exorcists are just low rank, not even 1/3 of Freed)

Issei-" now that is done, it's time to make my way to the underworld."