New Members/Kokabiel's Visit

Months has passed, and the rumors of a business that sells scared gears, "The Gears of Fate" is very wide-spread in the supernatural world.

The cost of the sacred gears are as follows:
(Idk what kind of currencies the supernaturals use)
——————————————————————-
Low class sacred gears- 20,000,000
Middle class sacred gears- 190,000,000
High class sacred gears- 4,000,000,000
Longinus class sacred gears- not selling
——————————————————————-
Issei- *yawns* "Saber, how many customers do we have today?"

Altria-"3 customers master. The heir of the Astraroth family at 11:30 am, the heir of the Bael family at 1 pm, and the general of the fallen angels Kokabiel at 6:00pm."

Issei-"hm? What does the high and mighty general of the fallen angels have to do with the little ol' me?"

Altria-"I do not know master, but I suggest you hurry and dress up, you have half an hour until the first customer arrive at the castle gates."

Issei-"oh crap! Thanks Saber!"

Altria-"you are welcome master."

Issei-"IRIS!! GET MY BREAKFAST OUT OF THE FRIDGE PLEASE!"

IRIS-"roger"

Half an hour later......
IRIS-"sir, the heir of the Astraroth family, Diadora Astraroth has arrived at the castle gate."

Issei-"let them in"

Issei is now in his "business outfit"

Issei-"welcome, Mr. Astraroth, what can I do for you today?"
Saber alter poured them some tea

Diadora-*looked at Saber alter with greed*
"Ah, Mr. All For One! I have been waiting to meet you! Actually I want......a Longinus class sacred gear for myself."

Issei-"my......."deepest" apologies mr Astraroth, but we don't have any Longinus class, even if we do, we won't sell it."

Diadora-"you think I don't know? The user of the annihilation maker was suddenly assassinated and his sacred gear gone? You MUST have it in your possession!"

Issei-"Haha, you are a sharp one. Yes I indeed have the annihilation maker in my possession, but no matter how much you offer me, I will not sell it."

Diadora-"bastard!"
He grabs Altria's neck
"Give me the annihilation maker now or she dies!"

At this moment, he knew, he fucked up
Altria stabbed Diadora in the head, killing him.
"Don't touch me, filthy scum."

The Astraorth family butler tried to run away but got killed by Issei

Issei-"should've known the members Astraroth family are bitches"
"Sigh, Saber, I'm going out for a stroll, guard the castle when I'm gone."

Altria-"yes master."

Issei activates the boosted gear balance breaker and flew off at Mach 4 speed.

At the Saharan desert......
Issei-"humming*
"Hm?"

Issei saw a group of teenagers roaming around the desert with no food and little water

???-"I.....told you.....we shouldn't have....come here."

???2-"oh quit nagging Bikou"