Training with Xenovia/Negociations with the Gremory Household

Author's note: My new book "Chivary of a Failed Knight: Dark Heart" is out! Please show your support and check it out!

As Xenovia is testing out her new cybernetics, Issei came into the room
"So, how are your new limbs doing?"

Xenovia-"it's perfect! It's like I have my original arms and legs back, thank you Mr......?"

Issei-"Issei, just call me Issei, Xenovia"

Xenovia-"thank you Issei! I-I do not know how to repay you!"

Issei-"no need to repay me, just join my organization, that's good enough for me"
She nods
"Now let me explain the abilities of your cybernetics. Your left arm, made with the scales of ddraig, have the power to boost just like the boosted gear. Your left arm, made with the scales of Albion, have the power to divide. These cybernetics have scanners built in them, so they know how much boosts and divides your body can take, and will stop when you reach the limit. It also has a release mode, you can shoot out the energy you collected from boosting and dividing. It's like having both the boosted gear and divine dividing but without balance breaker"
Xenovia looked at her arms in awe

"Your nano-tech legs, made from holy metal used to make Excalibur, has the ability to shape into anything you want, whether it's blades, gun barrels, jet boosters, anything you can think of"

Xenovia-"I-I dont know what to say..........t-thank you.....Issei"

Issei-"You are very welcome, now let's test those babies out, shall we?"
She nods

At the training ground.....
Despite only getting her new limbs a few hours ago, Xenovia is already fully adapted in using them

The green gem in her left arm shines
Mechanical voice-"boost"

She turns the bottom of her feet into jet boosters and flew towards Issei
Right when she is a few centimeters away, she turns her right leg into a vibrating holy sword, Isse barely dodged it
"Ooooh, that was a close one"
"Ugh"

She points her right arm at him
Mechanical voice-"divide"

A ball of red energy materialized in her left hand
"Explosion!"

Issei-"uh-oh"
Issei put up a magic barrier to block the incoming attack
"I must say, for someone who just got those prosthetics, you are pretty damn good"

Xenovia-"how about trying this on for size?"
She pulled out Durandal and transferred all the energy she built up by boosting and dividing into it, she turned her feet into jet boosters again
"TAKE........THIS!!!!!!!"
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Xenovia-*pant* *pant*
Issei-"well well, you are just full of surprises aren't you, Xenovia"
Issei came out of the smoke cloud with a huge cut on his arm, but it regenerated almost immediately because of the "Fallen Maiden's Embrace"
Issei-"that's enough training for today, you need to go rest up"
He picked Xenovia up bridal style and went to her room

Issei laid her on the bed, turned off the lights and left
"Sweet dreams, Xenovia"

IRIS-"sir, there is a yacht coming our way"

Issei-"hm? Activate the camera and zoom in on it"

IRIS-"right away, sir"

When IRIS zoomed in on the yacht, they saw a red symbol on it
Issei-"Gremory......IRIS! Activate the artillery, and the speaker"
The speaker is on
"Ahem, what are you doing here, Gremory? I didn't see you on the meeting list"

A man with long red hair and beard stepped out
"Greetings, I am Zeoticus Gremory, and I wish to discuss something with you, All For One"

IRIS scanned the entire yacht
"Sir, there's only Mr. Gremory, Rias Gremory, her peerage, and a few servants with almost no magical signature in the yacht"

Issei thought about it for a moment
"Alright, please come in, Mr. Gremory. We will discuss this over some tea"

Zeoticus-"Rias, my dear, you stay here. I will be right back"

In the conference room.......
All For One (Issei in business suit) sat down on his throne, and a servant poured then some tea and swiftly got out of the room
"So, what did you want to discuss, Mr. Gremory?"

Zeoticus-"I did not come here as the head of the Gremory household, I came as a customer"

All For One-"oh? What kind of sacred gear are you looking for, then?"

Zeoticus-"well you see, my precious daughter's birthday is coming up, and I thought I'd surprise her with something"

All For One chuckles a bit
"Sacred gear for a birthday present, well this is new. Alright I have the perfect sacred gear for her, but it will cost you quite a bit"

Zeoticus-"haha, problems that could be solved with money is not a problem, Mr. All For One"

All For One-"hehe, alright"
He summoned a red spear giving off some kind of crimson aura

"High Class sacred gear 'Spear of Death—Gae Bolg', I know the original price for high class sacred gears is 4,000,000,000, but seeing that it could evolve into a Longinus depending on the user

"High Class sacred gear 'Spear of Death—Gae Bolg', I know the original price for high class sacred gears is 4,000,000,000, but seeing that it could evolve into a Longinus depending on the user.......yes, 5,000,000,000 should suffice"

Zeoticus pondered a bit before snapping his fingers, a small mountain of gold that is about as tall as the room appeared
"As I said, problems that could be solved by money is not a problem"

All For One-"IRIS, scan it"

IRIS-"scanning.........gold purity 100%, it is indeed worth 5,000,000,000 sir"

All For One put the Gae Bolg in a long rectangular box and handed it to Zeoticus
"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Gremory"
They shook hands, and Zeoticus left