Love Interrupted By Jealousy (36)

Start from the beginning

"Not bad." I let out a compliment.

"So, which ride first?!" He asked me while looking around.

"Roller coaster." He looked at me. "You sure?" I nodded.

We went on the ride. My hair is messed up due to that ride. But...

"It was pretty good. Did you like it?!" I looked at Jungkook.

"As long as you like it."

Suddenly, I saw something which caught my attention. I caught Jungkook's wrist and took him to that place. As soon as we reached there.

"Jungkook, try this." I insisted. "You want me to wear this?" I nodded. "Do I have to?!"

"You have to!!"

"Jungkook, you look so cute

"Jungkook, you look so cute."

"Jungkook, you can be the cutest man in the world

"Jungkook, you can be the cutest man in the world." I spoke while taking crazy pictures of his. He smiled.

"One ride is left." He said while pointing out his finger at the ferris wheel.

" He said while pointing out his finger at the ferris wheel

S

uddenly, someone spoke.

"This is the last ride. You guys better get in. Jungkook dragged me by catching my wrist.

We already reached to the top of the ferris wheel.

The view is so beautiful. But the whole ride was very silent. He didn't utter a single word since we got in. I spoke to break this awkward silence.

"Jungkook, it's so beautiful...the view outside." I slowly turned to him.

"Jungk-" He was sitting so close to me. Out of a sudden, he leaned on my shoulder. He looked tired and exhausted. I smiled and allowed him to rest for a while.

As soon as we reached down, I woke Jungkook up. We got down and left from there.

"Let's go to bangtan first, I have to take some files to home." I nodded.

TIME SKIP...

Jungkook went inside to take the files. And I am standing near the car waiting for him.

After a while, I saw him near the entrance coming towards me with tzuyu.

"Didn't you leave?! I mean it's already late." I spoke while looking at Tzuyu. "My car has some problem. It's not starting. If you guys don't mind, can you drop me?!" She asked us. Jungkook nodded.

We can't leave a woman like this in the middle of the night. I will agree, only for this time. We got into the car.

The whole ride was silent.

"Well...my house is far from here. Jungkook, let's just drop Y/n first." Tzuyu spoke. "No, it's okay. I have no problem."

"No Y/n, you must be tired."

"I am not tired. We will drop you first."

"It's okay, Y/n." She still tried to make me agree."

"Bu-" Before I could speak, Jungkook cut me off. "I will drop you first, y/n. You must be really tired." Jungkook spoke. I didn't speak anything.

I looked outside the window with anger clearly written on my face, but I didn't let them notice it.

"We are here." I got out of the door without looking at them. I went inside.

"Y/n, you are back." J-hope spoke. I nodded. "Where is Jungkook?!" Jin questioned me. "I don't know where the hell he is."

"Why are you so angry?!" Taehyung asked me seeing my anger. I didn't speak anything.

"Aren't you hungry, Y/n? Let's eat, we were actually waiting for you both." Jin spoke as he looked at me.

"I don't have an appetite. You guys go ahead." I made it clear. "You better eat something, Y/n." Jin insisted.

"I said I don't want to eat!" I raised my room. They all became silent. "I am sorry, just not in a good mood." I left from there.

"She must be really in a bad mood." J-hope spoke. "Let her be alone for sometime." Suga said and everyone nodded.

I locked myself in my room. I jumped on my bed. My thoughts are all about Jungkook. I really enjoyed with you today, Jungkook.

But that tzuyu!!! Uhhhh...
It's better if I go to sleep now.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!