Gingka and Kyoya continue to fight despite their suffering while Pegasus and Leone go head to head. Masamune is steadily losing his will for vengeance against Nile. Gingka and Masamune gradually begin to combine their strength by combining their special moves.

Kyoya employs his special move in an attempt to allow Nile to enter.

"Kyoya, don't!" Nazumi yells.

"So, what exactly are you waiting for? Make use of your special move! Send them soaring in the same direction as me! It's the only way we'll be successful."

"What?" In unison, Nazumi, Demure, Benkei, Madoka, Kenta, and Yu scream. Nile activates his special move, and Leone slams into Pegasus with a thud. There was a big crash, and everyone's bey except Masamune had stopped moving when the smoke cleared. Gan Gan Galaxy had officially advanced to the finals.

After the match, wild fang disbands, and Nazumi tags along with Kyoya to assist each other in training. Benkei ultimately removes his mask and follows them, the three of them set out on a quest to become stronger, leaving Nile and Demure behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the matches, gan gan galaxy planned to rest before heading to the finals. Tsubasa had finally awoken and was relieved to find the others had arrived to see him.

"I'm sorry for missing such a crucial battle." Celia placed her hand on Tsubasa's shoulder as he spoke.

"No, everything is OK. We should be fine as long as you have enough rest before the finals." Gingka explains.

"Yes, we triumphed because you and Yu gave us a second opportunity." Masamune answers.

For a brief moment, everyone laughed and conversed until Tsubasa clutched his chest in anguish.

"Tsubasa, what's the matter?" Celia inquires her hands on his shoulders. He hears a voice and sees himself reflected in the window. He's being mocked by an evil version of himself.

"Do you believe you'll be able to make it to the finals like that?"

His pain worsened as the laughter became louder. Hikaru dashed over to the doctor's office. The voice taunted him even more as he walked up to the window, grabbed the chair, and tried to slam it into the glass.

"Stop it, Babe!" Celia yanks him back, but he smashes the window nonetheless. He passes out as the chair falls away from him. Nurses rush in and transport him to the intensive care unit. From behind the glass door, everyone is watching.

Celia is in tears, heartbroken to see her boyfriend in such a predicament. Her friends console her until Gingka's father summons them all to his office.

He displays photos of Ryuga and Tsubasa, indicating that Tsubasa inherited the dark power from Ryuga. Everyone was taken aback by this, and Celia breaks down in tears.

"This is entirely my fault. It wouldn't have affected him if I hadn't fought Ryuga and achieved the same type of power."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Mr. Hagane speaks up.

"The same thing happened to me. Everyone was impacted by the dark power, but Tsubasa was the most affected. I think I've got it under control, but seeing him like this....."

"This power is dangerous, so pay attention. Tsubasa will have no choice but to leave the team."

"That's not fair, Dad!"

"It's true, we've been through a lot!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any other options. The dark power has the potential to harm people who are exposed to it, and I don't want anyone to suffer as a result."

"I need you to step in and take his place as an official member," Yu says.

"No way, not like this! You must accept him as a team member!"

"That's the only way."

"I can't be on the team if he isn't here!" Yu says that after a lot of people argued, Mr. Hagane decided to let Tsubasa stay on the team.

"We must be cautious; we do not know the dark power."

"Dark power, you say? Just a moment." Celia scans the room.

"We'll have to track down Ryuga because the evil power emanated from L-Drago. We'll be able to examine the dark force this way." Yu agrees with her and adds his thoughts to the conversation.

"Are you the key to putting this all to rest, Ryuga?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey friends! I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. With so much going around in the world, I just want to say that I hope people open their eyes. #blacklivesmatter please spread awareness!! Now, we are at the climax of this arc, the next couple of ones shall be very interesting.