•THE PINK ROOM EPILOGUE•

Yeji was supposed to be dead.

Seokjin was supposed to be dead.

Namjoon was supposed to be dead.

Taehyung's mother was supposed to be dead.

So why were they standing outside of the wedding?

Taehyung quickly called jungkook when he heard the news. Although he held us hostage in an isolated room, he could be of help right now in explaining why his voodoo shit did not work.

"Jungkook why is yeji alive?!"

"I don't involve myself with the situation anymore. Goodbye."

"No, you-" jungkook hung up while tae was speaking.

"-Fucking bastard!" Taehyung slammed his phone on the table and gaeun and haneul began crying. "I'm sorry, shhh.. shh,"

"Don't let her in," I told Hoseok.

"Should we let Seokjin and Namjoon in?"

"Yes, let them in. Let taehyung's mother in too. I would like for her to answer some questions."

"My mother?!" Taehyung exclaimed in a questionable tone. "She's- she's alive!?"

I nodded. Taehyung ran to the door and opened it, yeji stepping close to him to shake his hand. "Nice to see you again, pal!"

He didn't shake her hand . The next thing i saw, yeji pushed herself closer to tae and he flopped to the ground, blood spilling beside him everywhere while the guests watched. She wiped her hands and dropped the knife on the floor.

"No- Taehyung!" I yelled passionately while crying so hard I could swear they were bloody tears now.

Hoseok, jimin and yoongi ran with the twins and left the building assumingly.

Yeji stormed in and shot every last guest, and I ran to protect aunt cecelia when she shot me too.