VIII

A/N: Hi luvs! If u aren't already, I suggest turning the page color black

A/N: Hi luvs! If u aren't already, I suggest turning the page color black. It seriously sets the mood. :) Also take a break before reading this chapter because the smut might be repetitive if u don't 😅💗 Alsooo listen to a sexy song while reading this chapter so you can get the best experience Ever heheh
_

__________________________________________________________

We were in his Tesla and I lay comfortably in the backseat. Tae hovered above me, as his car navigated itself. The route was to the hotel off-campus. We have a 4-day break, so I wasn't worried about missing anything important.

Tae's chain was dangling over me and his eyes were filled with nothing but lust, want, need, and hunger. I could tell that he was trying to read my mind again. "What are you thinking of?"

"You" I told him romantically. His murderous gaze traveled from my eyes to my neck, and from my neck to my breasts. He and I were both already undressed besides my underwear, and the roof was down in his car so that he could stand. And he stood.

He had easy access once he slid my panties down as I was laying on my back. This position was a little uncomfortable not going to lie, but we adjusted ourselves accordingly until we were comfortable.

The situation now, was that he was laying down and I was on top of him, laying down on him. I grinded against his cock, in a back and forth rhythm.

He groaned and shut his eyes tight, as I could feel him getting bigger by the second. I danced my fingers along his chest, and trickled my touch against his jawline.

There was no music playing, just the wind and the swooshing of other cars driving on the road beside us.

He was so hard that I couldn't grind on him anymore, his size forcing me to sit up a little more. So I lifted myself up and he grabbed hold of my sides.

This is it. The moment where I'd lose my virginity.

I slowly took him in, all of him. It felt painful for a while before sharp pleasure consumed my entire being. Both of our bodies were tangled up in each other and he didn't mind the small amounts of blood creeping from my heat while he took my V-Card away.

"You feel so good, baby.

You're doing so good."

He reassured me every now and then. I kept feeling like I was doing something completely wrong and I felt ashamed for being so inexperienced. I stopped bouncing on him and instead I allowed him to pump himself and out of me roughly.

He opened his eyes and looked at me before smirking. He moaned, and so did I. He was smirking because he could tell we were both so close to giving in. So close to our climax, and we'd cum at the same time.

He continued to jolt in and out of my pussy.

He brought his hand up and rubbed my ass, before giving it a slap. It was enough to get me even more bothered than before; feeling my liquid crotchet into his own.

"Baby," he lowly whispered into my ear. I was leaned further into him because I was so out of breath. My face was hovering over his at this point.

"Tae, I'm gonna cum.."

"g-go ahead"

I shut my eyes and roughly rode out my orgasm,
While he grunted underneath me. It's as if he knew when I was cumming, as if he could feel everytime I came.

Everytime he grunted, he pushed himself further into me, deeper into me, harder into me, and faster into my heat while I felt his cock throb with every touch.

"look what you're doing to me"

Shit. That was so hot. Why'd he have to go and say something like that after I already came? I came again once he said that, and he must have came at that exact same time because he moaned right afterward.

He smiled a wide smile and then started laughing.

That was so fun, I thought.

I started giggling too and I looked back at the mess we made.
"Holy shit." I gasped at how much cum was there, sticking on me, dangling down to his dick.

I was still so hungry for more. But I was so sore, he had me so sore, just like he warned me.

We both got up from where we were laying down, and tae couldn't stop laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"It's just that, you've never been pleasured like this and yet you're so good at it"

I looked at him and smiled. I was kind of flustered that he was the first guy I'd lost my virginity to, and that he was pleasured. Pleasured because of me.

But then I realized..
Wouldn't that mean that someone pleasured him before?

"Were you a virgin before this?" I asked. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it, the sex was nice either way regardless. But I'd just feel a little sad if I gave myself to him, but to him it's just a normal thing to fuck around.

"Yes" he confessed. I wasn't expecting that answer honestly. He gave off vibes that he had been fucked before, so this was a shock to me.

"That's why I wanted to make today special. Special for both of us. Our first public sex stunt, our first time together in my Tesla while driving to our luxury hotel"

God, he must be rich. Now that I think about it, he's been doing all of this for me. A girl he fell in love with over yoga. And here he is, driving a Tesla and spending thousands just for a hotel room with his crush.

Crush.

Something doesn't feel right about that word.

"Tae, what are we?" I felt the need to ask. He hasn't actually asked to be my boyfriend. Sure, he took me out and serenaded me with sex but he hasn't brought up being a couple yet.

He cupped my cheeks gently.

"Do you know how much I like you? We might have just met about a week ago but I think we've done enough to be considered dating now, at least, right?"

I nodded my head and smiled while he dressed back up.

We arrived at the hotel off-campus when Yeji called.

"What?" I answered more rudely than I expected myself to answer.

I responded to every word she said.

"Oh, my God. Are you serious?

Taehyung, why?

Okay. We're on our way."

------------------------------------------------

A/N: what do you guys think Yeji told y/n?