SOMEONE HERE

Author: Hello! I have decided to change the title from now on, because Roman numerals made it less suspenseful and also a little confusing. I hope you don't mind! Xoxo <3

__________________________________________________

"Just wait until you see my other gifts" Taehyung said to me. I blushed a little while he turned around to help the guys out with the rest of the bags. When they finished placing things in the right places Tae and I walked back to the guest room.

He had bags in his hands and I just laughed at the sight of him doing so much to make me happy. I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs and he put the bags down on the counter, along with his car keys.

A thought ran through my mind.

We're all just living our usual lives as if there is not a murderer on the loose.

Tae must have read my mind because he frowned when he looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"You're still thinking about Yeji"

"It's only natural. But I ignore it."

"It's scaring you, isn't it?" He asked me. I nodded hesitantly. It was scaring me how Yeji is just out there somewhere.

"She's been off the grids for like, 2 days now. Lord knows what she's doing- what she's planning!"

"Calm down- we-"

"Tae I'm sorry but I don't want to put you at risk anymore, we shouldn't have met like this- I'm sorry"

He grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes with care and concern all over his face. "I need you to calm down honey, okay?"

"Okay" I exhaled with tears streaming down my face.

"Everything is going to be alright. Nothing is going to happen, I promise." he comforted me, pulling me in for a tight hug and whispering the same thing over and over in my ear reassuringly.

Jimin came running into the room in a hurry, holding himself up with the door frame so that he didn't slip.

"Hyung, there's someone at the door for you."

"Who is it?" Tae asked jimin.

Jimin just simply shrugged before Taehyung looked at me with a confused expression and left out the room to answer the door.

"You guys didn't look through the peephole when you answered the door?" Taehyung asked all the rest of the guys while he walked toward the white painted entrance.

He looked through the peephole. It was covered. Whoever was on the outside of the door had covered it with their hands so that he couldn't see who it was.

"Who's there!" He yelled out.

"It's your mother." The person on the outside said. Taehyung sighed in relief and took the lock off the door.

The Pink Room VOL 1 (Kth) FINISHEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara