Mourning

_____________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV:
We bought Jimin Yoongi and Hoseok a stable place to live, and it was nearby to us too so that way the twins could meet their uncles.

About a week later I was stable enough to go back home with our children.
I was just stepping out of the shower when Taehyung walked into the bedroom with a folded shirt that he layed on the bed.

He whistled as he searched around for me, then he heard the sound of water running. He creaked the door open a bit and peaked in.
"Hey!" I screamed, putting a towel back on.

He covered his eyes while smiling brightly.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry-" he apologized. I laughed and he continued to ask "you took a bath without me?"

"No, i- I just was changing my clothes"

"Your hair looked wet to me"

"I didn't shower without you"
I lied. I did.

Honestly I didn't think we'd be doing something that intimate with our kids being a room away.

He uncovered his eyes and opened the door wider, stepping fully in and reaching out to touch my hair.
"You so did," he said.

I laughed and asked, "where are the children?"

"'The children'" he chuckled. "You say that as if they don't have names"

"I meant to say ga-eun and haneul, silly"

"I know," he scrunched up his nose, "I'm just teasing you"

He poked my nose lightly and giggled afterwards, and luckily I was fully dressed when he rubbed my butt.

"What are you doing" I laughed while he just felt on me. He didn't say anything and I just kept applying lipstick.

He put his chin on my shoulder. "You don't need all this makeup"

"But I like it," I defended myself. "Sometimes I just want to get dolled up."

"You're already a doll, honey"

I turned my head to his and gave him a slight kiss leaving some of my lipstick on his lips.

Ga- eun started crying and I mumbled into our kiss before running out the bathroom to go check on her.

She was safely tucked into her crib and so was Haneul, but as ga-eun cried haneul followed, startled.

"Shh," I whispered to them.

Taehyung came out the bathroom too and said "looks like mommy's gonna have to feed the babies~"

"Through their bottle," I suggested. I tried breastfeeding but they pulled at my nipples too hard since their teeth were already starting to grow in.