XX

_______________________________________________

When jungkook refused to answer me, I read his mind. He's in Nevada. His thoughts said that he was in Nevada for the month, and told me why, too. But he seemed really hesitant to give out that information.

When I got this information from his mind I Whispered it into y/ns ear, and she blurted it out loud.
"Jungkook, you're in Nevada to get away from Yeji?" Y/N asked with a surprised look across her face.

"How did you know that? I hadn't even said anything" jungkook gasped.

"Cut the shit, you know he can read your mind. Are you in Nevada to hide from Yeji, jungkook." Y/n asked sternly this time, seeing as he wasn't answering her question.

Jungkook agreed to confirm that what she'd said was true. "Why Nevada?"

"She told me to go far away from you, otherwise she'd hire someone to find me and kill me."

"Why did she threaten you of all people? You aren't interested in me, I thought she just wanted to get rid of anyone who would get in her way of marrying me."

"There are holes in her plan. Some things even I have no answers to. " He explained.

This all makes no sense, how am I supposed to know how to protect y/n if there are so many unanswered questions?

"Listen, jungkook. It's been nice talking to you and catching up on things, I guess, but it's late and this entire thing is too stressful." I said tiredly, my eyes dropping every word or so. I felt loopy.

"I get it, timezones are Different. I'll uh, call again someday. Don't worry. And I wish you and y/n a happy relationship."

"Uh, jungkook"

"Yes?"

"I proposed to y/n, you know that right?" I asked him. He kept saying things like 'girl friend' and 'boy friend' so that led me to think he had no clue.

"I did not know that, congratulations!" He screamed over the line. I could hear how excited he was getting, I could see him jumping up in down in my mind. I smiled and held y/n close to my body.

"Thank you" we both said in sync.

Jungkook said goodbye and goodnight, and we hung up the phones.

Tonight I don't want to be bothered with Yeji's drama anymore. I don't know where everything turned out so wrong, but I want to put an end to it.
I want to live happily with my fiancee, without worry.

I want to kiss her and not have a billion people's thoughts suffocating my brain.

So I did kiss her. Instantly, I felt a rush of relief flow into me as I pecked her lips romantically. I haven't done this in a while, it's been too long.

Yeji distracted me from loving the most important person in my life, y/n.

She opened her eyes back up after my kiss left her soft lips, and said "thank you for that, tae."

"You're welcome" I smiled and poked her nose. "Do you want me to do it again?"

She chuckled and then pursed her lips. My hand held her chin up as I brushed my finger across her lip. "What's wrong" I asked with a concerned expression.

"Tae-" she gagged. I removed my hand from her face and put my hands on her shoulders instead, watching her head drop down exhaustingly.

"Honey, you don't look too good" I said to her. She quickly grabbed her mouth and ran to the bathroom. I heard the sounds of her puking, and rushed to where she was.

Her curly hair was dropping down as she threw up, and I held it back so that she could rid of whatever toxin infected her.

I looked at the time. 4:50 AM. Why is she suddenly feeling sick at 4 in the morning?

I gave her some Tylenol and made chamomile tea for her, tucked her into the bed and sat beside her with the light on as she fell sound asleep.

I watched her all morning long, and got no sleep at all making sure she wouldn't throw up again.

When she woke up I took her temperature.
It was 100.3. she had a fever.

I'm not one to go to a hospital before trying to cure myself first, and neither is y/n, so we waited it out. Her fever wouldn't go down.

I put a blanket around her and hugged her tightly in my embrace while we ate icecream and watched films.
She suddenly winced and said "Taehyung, my boobs-"

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"They hurt, I don't know why, but they hurt really bad" she told me.

I'm glad she is never afraid to tell me anything, but i don't know what sore breasts could possibly mean. I'm a guy, I don't have boobs.

I googled it while she was in the bathroom and whispered the results out loud. "sore breasts... Period? Maybe...." I kept reading.

I came across symptoms that caught my eye.
I was curious about it, so I clicked it.

"Pregnancy symptoms..." I took a deep breath in before reading again. "Nausea. fullness. Morning sickness..."

As I scrolled down my eyes widened more and more. These symptoms sound familiar.

"...Tender or Sore breasts." I finished off with. I scoffed and reassured myself. "No, there's no way, she- she was on the pill. There's not a chance that this happened."

I tried convincing myself, but in reality I hoped she was having my baby. I don't know if it was something she would want, if not, that's okay, there are alternatives.
I started thinking ahead.

I paced around the room and whispered to myself like a maniac.

"Okay, if y/n is pregnant- with- with my child.

What would I do?

It's her choice if she should keep it or not, that's a given.

But what do I name it? Her- I mean, him. Them. what gender is the baby going to be?

Obviously if it's a boy, let's give him blue things and if it's a girl let's give her pink things. Or red things, since it's both me and y/ns favorite color. Fuck"

I ran my fingers through my hair as y/n slowly crept out of the bathroom. "What Are you doing?" She asked me.

"Oh, me? I'm just- nothing! Do you feel better!"

"Yes, why?"

I got up and hugged her but not too tight, just in case. I crouched down and kissed her belly, assuming our happy little accident is in there somewhere.

"Tae-, you're being weird"

"I love you so much, honey" I said to y/n as I stood up facing her. I kissed her again and this time more passionately, leaving her with smudged lipstick and a smile on her features.

"I love you too?"