XI

"Y/N'' i heard him call out, off in the distance. He was following me.

Of course normally I'd turn around and hold him tight and explain why it was Okay, and how he shouldn't bottle his emotions next time. But he put his hands on me and screamed in my face. I've never seen him so angry, and it scared me.

"Y/N why are you being like this to me right now!''

I turned around and said "Just leave''

He didn't though, and he kept walking closer to me before finally wrapping me in his embrace. I felt warm there, and forgiving. "Baby,''

"Get some rest.'' i told him.

"Y/N pl-''

"GO!'' I snapped. i shoved him off of me and continued to walk away.

Did I feel bad? Yes, of course! But the side of him he's shown tonight really had me worried for him, so I thought giving him space and alone-time would help.

He called my phone countless amounts of times that night and I didn't answer any of them.
Yeji was upset at me now too because I kicked her off my bed so that Tae could sleep there.
I was alone, just like how I left Tae to be. I got a taste of my own medicine.

I decided to call taehyung after about 3 days of sulking and crying.

He didn't pick up. Which was weird because he called me that morning.

I tried calling 20 more times until i realized something must be wrong.

I hopped on my bike and rode fast across campus to the yoga place. The lights were off, and there was a sign on the door. I slowly walked in front of the sign and squinted my eyes to read it.

'Closed for personal purposes'.

I turned around and looked beside me, because I felt like someone had been watching.

"Y/N'' Taehyung said, suddenly standing right beside me.  I was startled, and he grinned at this.

"Taehyung I'm so sorry!'' I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned down to kiss me. The world's best natural cure is one of this man's gentle kisses.

"Y/n, it's okay, we have other issues than jungkook.''

"No it's not okay- I treated you like shit! i'm-''

''Y/n, i need you to pay attention to what i'm saying.'' he cupped my face gently and smiled delicately. "Can you do that for me?''

Confused, I shifted my gaze. He had a serious tone in his manly voice but somehow looked unfazed. "Taehyung what are you talking about? Is something wrong?''

"Something is terribly wrong'' he stroked my hair while still smirking. He opened the door to the  yoga place, because he had the key of course.

I thought he was going to seduce me, and then we'd have make-up sex..

But he just sat there and stared at me with a sad expression.

"i.. i dont know how to tell you this.''

i grabbed his hands and massaged them with mine. "I'm here for you, Tae.''

"Jungkook is-- Jungkook didn't do anything to Yeji that night, y/n, and i know-''

"How could you say that? we were just about to make up and you just have to ruin it!''

He closed his eyes as if he were trying to calm himself down.

"-And i know you won't believe me, but Jungkook was at the Yoga place after the party .'' he explained.
He was making up things and it upset me.

''How do you know that he was there? You were busy banging me in every given setting.''

His cheeks flushed red and he turned his gaze to the side of where i was sitting.

"Y/N. Do you forget that I can read minds? Sometimes i'll be doing everyday things, like the dishes, or you-
And then suddenly, I get a glimpse into people's thoughts.''

"You're telling me that when we were doing it, you were only thinking about people's thoughts?"

"Not the entire time, but if there is something important that happens and my mind wants me to know, that's when i start hearing into other's thoughts. I can't control it.''

"So?''

"So, jungkook was thinking about someone signing up for yoga that entire time we were having our date. He was guiding her through the program, and running the program too. I sensed only one thought of Yeji, which was when he thought 'why is she showing up at our yoga place?'.''

I scoffed. How could he possibly think i'd believe him? It sounded too crazy to be true, and Yeji is my best friend so I don't think she'd kill someone just for the hell of it. "You're implying that since Jungkook never saw Yeji until the end of the day, that there's no way she would've gotten molested in her sleep?''

He stood up and walked around with his hands behind his back. "Not exactly.
Jungkook only saw Yeji in the yoga place, and she must have been there to pick him up. Jungkook always calls me on his way back home to tell me he locked the yoga place up. And he didn't that night.''

"So he didn't call you one time. Who cares? People forget things like that sometimes.'' I was trying to convince myself this, because what Tae was saying made sense. But i didn't want it to make sense. Because then I'd lose Yeji and I can't lose Yeji.

"Y/N, I'm completely serious this isn't something to joke around about. Yeji is a murderer and I'll catch her one way or another because she killed my best friend.''

"she's a murderer and your best friend was a molester!''

"Yeji claims that, but where's the proof? Jungkook wasn't even naked when we found him on the floor.''

"Maybe she got raped first, he put his outfit back on, and then..''
I got silent. What I was saying made no sense.

"And then what? she 'snuck up on him and killed him?' Y/N, that's nonsense. Yeji carries a pocket knife always, even asleep. Why wait until he was finished to stab him? ''

"I don't think yeji could've possibly stopped herself from orgasming just to grab a knife.''

"Well we don't know that. We don't know anything. But what we do know is Jungkook is dead and Yeji did it, claiming it was self-defense."

"You're a mind reader why don't you read Yeji's mind if you believe she killed him purposely?''

"I told you, I can't control it!"

"Taehyung, stop screaming at me, seriously!''

"Sorry. You're right, it's just, Jungkook- I- I can't run this place without Jungkook.''

I looked at Tae with sympathy in my eyes. "I'll help you solve the case.''

His eyes glistened for a split second and he ran up to hug me tightly. "Thank you.''

He just needs closure and I get it. When someone dies, you want to know why and how and you want to know for sure they're never coming back. Knowing all the facts just makes you rest easier at night.

"Call all the yoga instructors. We're going to need an army of people to solve this correctly.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this chapter was long hehe soooorry
Do you guys like how serious this book has gotten? Or should I change it to where it's mainly about Desire between Tae and Y/N? I'm thinking I should just add sprinkles of sex scenes but still keep this cynical plot going. Tell me what you think ! If you liked this chapter, vote, but no pressure!