Together Forever

______________________________

Taehyung's POV:
——————-

We arrived back home shortly after I threw a fit about staying. I just couldn't bare to see my best friends dead, being sunken into the the ground. It made my mind wander.

At one point I could hear everyone in the room's thoughts. That only happens when I'm nervous or having a panic attack, so I probably had to leave regardless.

The ride home was quiet and awkward besides the twins playing together in the back seats. They're the only things stopping me from breaking down in tears again.

I broke the silence when we stepped through the front door of our home.
"I'm sorry" I said to y/n. She told me that it was okay and I shouldn't be apologizing because she understood completely.

As I sat beside her smugly, she let out a sigh.
"We'll be so busy this week," she told me. I pulled her into my embrace and comforted her by running my fingers through her curls

I tilted her head with my hand so it would rest on my shoulder blade. "I know. But I don't want you getting so stressed darling. I'll take care of you."

She gave me a kiss while ga eun drifted to sleep on her lap and haneul played with my necklace.
"They're falling asleep" she said with a cute little smirk on her lips. I wondered what she was thinking because I couldn't get in her head.

Haneul fell asleep on my lap now , and we put them into their cribs.

I dusted my hands off and put them into y/n's hair, brushing the loose strands out of her face.

We locked eyes like kids and kissed each other as if today were our last day on earth.
She was panting heavily while trying to remove her shirt, so I helped her do it.

She placed her her hand on my chest and right before I could attempt to unclip her bra she said "wait," and so I paused my actions.

"We should plan the wedding before we.. you know," she put her index finger through an o shape on her other hand.

I laughed at how she didn't want to admit we were about to have sex. "Yeh, we wouldn't want to get too carried away and make a third child"

"Well," she mouthed. I closed her mouth and kissed it with my hand still squishing her cheeks, and she just squinted her eyes comfortably.

"You're right" I said "we should plan the wedding."

I got up from the bed and grabbed a notebook. I clicked my blue pen and pointed it at the page.

"Firstly.

Should the theme be earth tone, or colorful?"

"Should we do minimalist style?" She asked while looking up in deep thought.

"No, too plain..

How about elegant style?"

She nodded excitedly and then said "I'm not sure what couples do when they get married."

"Well, sweetheart" I told her, "now I think I should practice my vowes.."

"Tell me what you have so far," she suggested.

I put my hands in my pockets and walked up to her slowly. Then I put my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it.

"I vowed to be here for you no matter what, no matter when and no matter how. I promised to be your caregiver through thick and thin, old and young. I'll never go back on my word"

After I said that, she kissed me sloppily cutting off the rest of my words.

I want to fuck him so bad right now she thought, and my mind listened.

Taking this information into grasp I finally remove her bra with one gesture and layed her flat on the bed, hovering on top of her and dry-humping her clit, stimulating it just enough to beg for more.

And she did beg, loudly.

I loved hearing her thoughts get cloudy at the sight of my hand around her neck or the visibility of the vein in my neck.

"Let's practice vowes later. I just want to make love to you" I told her quietly in almost a growl tone.

"I can't ...wait for the wedding, t-tae" she moaned out. She was showing so much skin, skin that I knew was all and only mine to look at.

"M- me too!" I groaned, cumming through my cargo pants.

We both went on after that, preparing for the wedding and occasionally flirting with one another.

This wedding will be great, to me.