XIV

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I had such a good dream. In my dream last night, I was walking through a field of my favorite roses; red roses; with Taehyung. We held hands as he kissed me, and then the dream came to an end.

The next morning i woke up with a sharp pain in my legs that cascaded it's way up my backside. I held my back as I crept to the kitchen, looking for Tae.

I smelled the freshest smell, i had no clue where it was coming from, but as i walked closer to the kitchen it got stronger.

I stopped walking when i found that the kitchen was packed with roses, red roses, my favorite. I was certain that i had been dreaming again, and I pinched myself to make sure.

I picked up a bouquet and smelled the roses in the bundle. "wow,'' i reminisced. My eyes wandered around the room and I spotted a white notecard that had been folded and perked up on the counter. Beside it were a box of chocolates.

I smiled as i picked up the notecard and read it aloud, imagining taehyung was reading it to me.

the card read,

"To my beautiful, beloved girlfriend, Y/N."

When i read that, I blushed very quickly and took a deep breath before reading the rest.

"I can't imag-'' i said before I heard taehyung's voice mixing in with mine.

I jumped and turned around to see tae in a full blown suit, the fabric beneath his black blazer was white satin. He had mounds of jewelry on and even put on makeup. What's the occasion?

"I can't imagine a world without you,'' he continued, reading what was on the card, except he memorized it. He walked closer and closer to me.
"You are my right hand, and I don't think I've lived before I met you. I was just a yoga instructor, with no plans or any meaning in the world. Then you came along, and you showed me what a good time really was.''

"Taehyung,'' i mouthed out before he stepped one foot closer and held my head with his hands delicately. His forehead was touching mine and his mouth was nearly ready to kiss me.

"I don't ever want this to end, y/n.'' he told me. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine with the most serious gaze ever possible. I wondered what he was doing while taehyung palmed my hair in his hands.

"When I'm with you, I forget all my struggles. I forget what it's like to be lonely."

"Taehyung stop,'' i told him. He was being a little too weird, and I hoped to god that he wasn't going to say what i thought he'd say.

He let go of me with a confused expression.

"What is all this?" I asked. I am appreciative of his efforts but why would he do this for me? It's 9am and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. My entire body hurts and-

"y/n, last night you had a dream about me, right?''

How did he know that?

"Why'' i asked him. I seriously don't like it when he knows everything all the time.

"Dreams are just a projection of your thoughts. You thought about me last night. I was the only thing on your mind, which is why you dreamt of me.''

"What about the roses? I never thought about roses yesterday.''

"Sometimes, your dreams just.. work on their own. Roses are your favorites, so your dream projected that.''

"Why are you telling me that?" Seriously, i don't get what his point was.

he took a deep breath in.

"I dreamt of you last night, in the field of roses too. And i don't understand why, but our dreams were connected. It felt so real, I just-'' He paused before holding my hands. I looked down at them and then back up at his face.
"I just know that this isn't a one-way street. We both feel passionate about one another, so why are you hiding it?"

"I'm not hiding anything I just don't understand why you're being so sweet this morning''

"Some things are better to not understand,'' he told me. He was so poetic and I loved that about him. And to be honest, i did hide my passion for him. I only hide it because I'm afraid of loving him too strongly, and hurting him one day.

he hovered his lips in front of mine again, his forehead on mine. "You can't hurt me with your love, y/n'' he told me sincerely. He read my mind. "You could never hurt me. I'll always love you no matter what you do''

I began to tear up. My eyes were watery as i stuttured. "I don't know where we stand, tae.''

"What?'' he asked me. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend, we're a couple, we're-''

"-No. I mean like, I don't know where this is going to end up. But, I think I'm ready for it no matter which direction it goes in.''

He smiled and so did I. This was such an emotional moment. For once, I could see taehyung letting all his feelings out sincerely and willingly. He was a crying, sobbing mess and he didn't care. We didn't care.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me. Then he broke the kiss and panted, breathless.

"Then,'' He pondered. He reached into the pocket of his suit, and i was curious as to what he'd pull from it.

Finally he revealed a small black box, and I panicked. He did exactly what I thought he would do. He knelt down on one knee, and smiled as he looked up and then back down, opening the box and revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

My jaw dropped, and I couldn't take my eyes away from the shiny clunk of diamond laying perfectly in front of me

"Taehyung that diamond is huge!" I couldn't help but say. I begged him to return it, and to stand up.

"My darling,'' he said holding back his laughter. "Will you marry me?''

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------