Love of my life

_______________________________Time jump- 5 months later:

Time jump- 5 months later:

"Taehyung, we have to get ready"

"Mm," he grumbled, "what time is it?"
He let go of my arm and I checked my phone for the time.

"It's 2PM, and we've slept too much time already so let's wake up now."
Taehyung panicked as he sat himself up and I nearly slid off of his body.

"We have to get ready!"

We both stood up and jimin popped out of no where. I'd forgotten he was even here.

"Don't worry me and the rest of the guys already put together the decorations and got the officiant hired, we also dress haneul and ga eun in their wedding attire to match the theme. Y/n, your aunt Cecilia flew in from Chicago to be the usher for the guests."

It was so much information to take in, I sat there with my mouth hung wide open as jimin spoke. He then handed me a card.

"There are 140 assigned seats according to the amount of guests we've invited, including relatives and mutuals, and this," he dug in his pocket and covered what was in his hands, giving it to tae secretly, "This is for you."

He winked and stuffed his hands into his suit pocket and walked away.

"Wow," I said, "this will go better than I expected."

Taehyung smiles and kisses me on the cheek softly. I put my  hand on his chest and bit my lip.
"After I brush my teeth we'll be ready to go," he said.
I nodded and said "I'm going to take a shower while you're brushing your teeth."

"You didn't shower last night?"

"I didn't have the time to"

Last night I was too busy trying to find the best wedding dress. I was trying to impress him since this will be a night to remember.

"Okay," Taehyung agreed. He grabbed his white towel and swung it over his shoulder. Jimin raises an eyebrow and I folded my arms.

"Tae, I want to shower alone"

"But it's our wedding day we should live our best life," he stood his ground. He really wanted to take a shower with me.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine"

He jumped up and down like a little child and then jimin said "can I join?"
Taehyung wipes his excitement off his body and sighed heavily.

"Why are you so obsessed with y/n? She's mine!" He whined and pouted. I giggled at how cute he was being, I've never really seen him get jealous.

"Jimin you can shower with us" I teased so that tae would get more jealous. It was so adorable to me.

"Really!?"

"No" Taehyung yelled and stomped his feet "absolutely not!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Then he stared into my freaking soul.

"How could you invite him into our shower on our wedding day"

"I was only joking"

"Well I'm not laughing!" He yelled in my face. I hate when he gets like this, it scares me so much because I never know what he's capable of doing at this moment.

I practically saw how red his eyes were getting as his vein popped out his neck. "Get undressed so we can take a bath" he tried to calm himself down.

I was so afraid of him just then, so I defiantly said "I'm not going to bathe with you like this, tae!"

"I said," he mumbled, "get undressed."

He held my arm firmly and I snatched it back out of his grip. A look of disgust plastered on my face, I took my ring off and tossed it at him.

He looked at me with wide eyes and said,
"Y/n..."

I started to tear up and I opened the bathroom door only for it to be closed in my face. "Let me out, I hate you!"

"You don't mean it," he said in response to me throwing my ring at his feet. "Please tell me you don't mean it!"

He started crying and I sobbed even harder.
"You yelled in my face because of a harmless joke!"

"I'm sorry!" He cried loudly, "I got too possessive and I'm sorry! It's just-"

He paused and I crossed my arms. "-just?"

"It's just that he- jimin is always Flirting with you and I get so insecure that you'll love him instead of me!

It's- it's our wedding day, you can't joke like that today!"

"I know, I'm sorry too" I apologized while holding tae's face. "I shouldn't have thrown the ring it was so precious to me and... and I'm sorry for blaming you for getting jealous, I shouldn't have joked like that-"

My words were cut off when Taehyung kissed my lips roughly and I panted out of breath.
His hands rushed to undress me and I let them, my shirt slipping off my body.

He unclipped my bra and pinned my hands over my head, emitting a loud bang on the door.

"What are you two doing!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jimin was heard in the background laughing at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung broke the kiss and said "in a minute!"

I laughed because that response made no sense and he laughed too.
I kissed him this time, taking the first leap, and he broke the kiss to unbuckle his belt. Then he turned me around and pulled me so that I was bent over on his boxers.

"Guys it's almost time to leave all the guests are going to be there in 20 minutes!" Yoongi said through the door. I widened my eyes.

"Then set the time for later" Taehyung screamed at yoongi and Hoseok in annoyance.

"That's gonna mess everything up!"

"UGGHHH!" Taehyung let go of my hips and grabbed a towel, all while having a look of annoyance on his face.

"We'll be out in a second."

We both undressed completely and got into the shower together. He washed my hair in the span of 6 minutes because we were rushing, and I washed his hair in the span of 10 because I care more.

That took 16 minutes and we used four minutes scrubbing each other's bodies clean.
We got out the shower at the same time and hurriedly dressed up, he wore his suit and I wore regular clothes so that he wouldn't see the dress until we got there.

When we did get to the wedding, the cake was made, the chairs were set, there were no guests besides my aunt Cecilia and taehyung's uncle vedi.

"Come now, y/n! Let's get you dressed"Auntie said, and I rushed to the dressing room with her.