Preparation

A/N: just wanted to say that this chapter will be a bit longer than usual since it's coming to an end very soon 😭♥️——————————————————————

——————————————————————

"Dress," y/n mouthed with a pen pointed to her delicate little chin while she sat on my lap.
"What color should my dress be?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"Darling," I told her sweetly, "isn't it bad luck for me to plan for your wedding dress?"

"You're right" she gasped in realization. Just then, the doorbell rang and she got up to answer it.

I looked down at her outfit and crossed my arms and shook my head. "No way," I said to her.
She looked at me confusingly and then said "what?"

"You're naked"

"I'm wearing a bra and panties" she defended. I was just trying to protect her because we don't know who could be on the other side of the door.

We stood there staring at each other while the bell kept ringing, we were about to get into an argument but then y/n charged toward the door and I chased after her laughing.

"No! You can't get the door like that!-"

She caught up to the door and I hurried to scoop her up and turn her the other way, and I did. I picked her up and walked her to the opposite side of the room and then rushed back to the door and opened it.

"Jimin. Hoseok. Yoongi." I welcomed them in as if I hadn't just stormed out of my best friends funeral.

The first thing Jimin did was walk to where y/n was and flop on the seat next to her, casually beginning conversation. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"...To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked the three guys that just practically came into my house without a reason.

Yoongi eyed me down and then sighed. "If you feel uncomfortable talking about what happened, then don't. We just wanted to comfort you today."

"Comfort me?"

They all nodded, except Jimin who was still talking to my fiancée.

"Ahem," I coughed to tell jimin to get away from y/n. "Jimin, what are you saying to her? She looks bothered, maybe you should go eat something in the kitchen instead."

"I was just telling her how much of a baby you are, and how she should leave you for me" he said sarcastically. Y/n laughed so I guessed that I should laugh too.