Intro

You are sitting in your room once again you are in trouble for one tiny mistake, you had let the criminals go after they overpowered you. You had been later on lecture by the cops and you own fathers by how you need to be more responsible or stay out of the way.

Y/n " I just wish people will just give me a chance .... it hard being a superhero and young adult at the same time"ace soon jumps into your bed and lays on your bed.

Y/n " hey ace .... you and Alfred along with a few people are the only one who will stick up for me" soon you see Alfred come walking into you bedroom holding a cup of tea and a plate of cookies.

Alfred " here miss I brought you some tea and cookies"

Y/n " thank you Alfred p"

Alfred " I know life has been hard miss but I know you will do well, and one day you will become something great"

Y/n " I don't know Alfred right now I keep on messing up"

Alfred " that happens in ones life my dear everyone must make mistakes once in their life, and that helps them become something great and that what I see in you"

Y/n " thank you Alfred" soon Alfred had left you room to start making dinner and that when krypto came walking into your room, and he as well jumped onto your bed and layed down near you with ace.

Y/n " you two are the greatest dogs in the world at a girl can ask for" you start eating the cookies and drinking the tea thinking, about the words that Alfred had told you.

Some where else

???? " I think she is perfect she a misunderstood girl trying to find her way in yeh world ... and we have all been there she will do great"

????? " I know but what about her family what should become of them"

???? " that up for her and her only to decide and hey it might be fun to see them feel their errors of their ways"