"What the fuck is wrong with her?" Dave asks, getting angry. "She told me that I'm becoming like dad and she's disappointed and disgusted in me and that I'm going on the wrong path because of the people around me; my friends." I shook my head in annoyance.

"She's fucked up." My dad stood up. "I don't want any trouble. It was my fault too." I stopped him by his arm. "Fuck you mean 'your fault'?! That bitch is fucked up in the head." Billie starts getting angry too. "For real, she was losing it on all of us, not just you, Chen. There is something wrong with her." Steph said, shaking his head. "All she did was ruin our morning. I strongly dislike her." Max confesses. I look down and shrug.

My dad sat back down and sighed. "I feel the need to stay here, I don't know when I'll be back to LA. Steph and Max will stay for a week and Billie Will stay for... I don't know how long, she booked a one way ticket." I smiled again.

-Time Skip-

bil's pov:

"I've never listened to your songs. I'll make sure to stream them in my office." Greg laughed. "That's amazing. Thank you. I have some unreleased ones too, I'll send them to you later." I say and he nods. "What are y'all's plans after dinner?" I ask my friends.

"We might go out." Chanel says. "Come with us to the party tonight, and bring your girlfriend." I pointed at Dave. "Okay." He got up. "Have fun!" Greg waved at us as we walked into the house.

"I like your dad." I smiled. "He likes you too." Chen replied. "Can he be my sugar daddy?" Max asks. "Get the fuck out of me face." She puts her hand over his face and pushed him away. "He's amazing." Steph says.

"Enough about my father, I'm getting jealous. Now go get ready for the party." And with that, they went to their rooms on the left corridor as Chen and I walked to the right one.

"Wear something hot." She said to me and I nodded. "Don't worry 'bout it, sweetheart." I referenced, laughing and walking to my room.

chen's pov:

1hr later...
I've been standing here for 10 minutes, trying to decide whether to drive in the Lambo or the Rolls Royce. "Ready to go?" Max, Dave, Steph, Lola, and Billie stood beside me. "W-Woah..." Billie looked around in shock.

"I'm confused, which one should we go in?" I rub my forehead. "I'll take the Rolls Royce, you take the Lambo." Dave went to the keys holder and threw the Lambo's keys at me.

"I've always wanted a Rolls Royce." Billie said, walking to Davion. "So you're not coming with me?" I pouted. "Can't we take the Rolls Royce?" She asked.

"Let's go." I say and get in the car. Billie got in the passenger seat, Max sat in the back seat with Steph, and the love birds went in the Lambo instead.

"Give me your hand." I put my hand out while I drove out of the garage. "Why?" Bil asked and put her hand in mine. I intertwined our fingers together and kissed her hand, smiling. "Are y'all together yet?" Steph asked. We both stayed silent.

"I Love you, guys." I say. "We love you too." All of them shout and we laugh. Billie connected her phone to the car and played music. "Your music taste is fire." I looked at her. "I know, eyes on the road." She says sternly, squeezing the hand that she's holding. "Yes, Ma'am." I chuckle.

"It's not funny, I don't want anyone to die." She frowned and pulled her hand away. "Hey, no!" I tried pulling her hand back. "Ugh fine, you want to be like that? I won't let you." I say after many tries. "Hey, Billie. Come on, give her your hand." Max says.

She crossed her arms on her chest, ignoring us. I place my hand on her thigh and she looks at my hand with flushed cheeks. "You wanted me to do that, didn't you?" I squeeze her thigh. "N-no... Maybe. Well yeah..." She looked out the window, blushing harder. I bit my lip, smiling, and stroke her thigh to tease her.

She cleared her throat and adjusted her posture. "Uhm??" Steph said as Max looked at Billie confused. "Disgusting, what made me ride with y'all?" Max fake gagged. "Shut up, ginger." I said and all of us laughed.

"Fine, just stop d-doing that." She stuttered. She takes my hand and laced her fingers with mine again. "As you should." I said, turning the music up.

___________________________
A/N: hey, bottoms. how yall doin?