The Perfect Plan.

*Angel's Point Of View*

Stupid bitch. I smirked as I rove away from Megan's house. I can't believe she actually believed me! I really deserve an oscar. My plan had come together perfectly, now, alll I had to do now was convince Nathan that she doesn't love him anymore.

But that's the easy part.

Nathan was so gullible. He will believe any crap you tell him.

Finally, Nathan would be mine.

All mine.

I grabbed my phone and dialled his number, it rang twice before Nath picked up,

"What the hell do you want?" he snapped.

"Charming" I laughed "listen... I really need to tell you something..."

"I don't want to speak to you, you psycho, I don't believe a word that co..."

"It's about Megan" I shouted over top of him.

He went silent...

"What about her" He whispered after a moment,

"I'm so sorry Nath. She can't handle it anymore..."

"Handle what? What are you talking about?" He started to sound worried.

"The fame Nath! She hates that you are never there for her, you're always out of the country and she doesn't know what you're doing!" I managed to choke out. Pretty convincingly.

"But she told me she didn't mind..." I could hear the pain in Nath's voice.

"She hates it Nath. She hates the fact that every girl throws themselves at you, and that she can't have any provacy anymore. She hates everything."

Nath went silent. All I could hear was muffled sobs.

"I'm so sorry Nath..."

"ANGEL, YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT. She would never ever say that! Why do you keep doing this?"

Damn. This was going to be harder than I first thought.

"Nath... You're my best friend, why would I lie?"

"You always hated Megs, I'm going to ring her now!" he sounded anxious.

"NO!" I yelled. "I mean... She wanted to cut all contact with you... so, it's easier for both of you."

"What... and that's it?" His voice cracked as he spoke.

My plan was coming together perfectly.

"I'm so sorry." I was such a good actor.

"Sorry, I'm gonna go. I can't... sorry... bye" he managed to splutter out inbetween sobs before putting the phone down.

And my job was done.

Finally, I had split both of them up! All I had to do now was get on Nath's good side and...

I dreamed off all the amazing things we would do when we were together. I was perfect for him, not this stupid slut "Megs" or whatever he called her. I loved him so much, and now he was mine.

All mine.

***

Sorry this part was short, I really wanted to get Angel's plan across. Hope you enjoyed it. When Nath get's back from America the parts will get a lot longer. Thanks for reading :) as always please give me feedback! ♥