Jay & Amy ♥

I quickly dialled Amy's number. 

"Megan? Where the hell are you?" she shouted down the phone,

"Calm down Amy," I replied, casually "I'm with Nathan, everything's sorted now"

"What? You didn't even tell me what was wrong? I thought I was your best friend?" she sounded like she was about to cry,

"You are, I just, didn't know what to say this morning?"

"You know you can tell me anything Megan..." she broke off, " It's like I don't exist anymore, Now that Nathan's in your life?"

"What, Amy? I love you more than anythi..." The phone line went dead. I redialled her number. She kept rejecting my calls.

"What's the matter babe?" Nathan looked at me worriedly. 

"My best friend thinks I'm ignoring her," I thought about how much I'd spoken to her since I'd first met up with Nathan. One phone call. No wonder she was annoyed.

"Babe," I took Nathan's hand, "Amy has a huge crush on Jay! Could we all meet up? She'd love to meet him!" I gently wrapped my arms around his neck, and pecked him on the lips. 

"Mmm, go on then," He gave in too easily. 

"Thank you" I hugged him tightly before dialling Amy's number again, thankfully this time she answered,

"What?" She answered bluntly. 

"Amy! Do you want to meet up?" I asked sweetly.

"Ummm, don't you have better people to be with?" She snapped.

"Come on Amy! I've invited Jay!" I couldn't wait to tell her! The phone went quiet. "Amy?"

"MEGAN!!!! I can't believe... I'm going to meet.... I CAN'T BREATHE!" She screamed down the phone. 

"Meet at my house at 3?" 

"YES! Thank you Megan! I'm sorry! I love you!" She was so excited.

"Hahaa, love you too Amy! Now go and get ready! Bye!" 

"Bye!" We both put the phone down. My best friend was back. 

"Someone's happy" Nathan winked at me. I smiled back at him. Suddenly someone stumbled in,

"Bit hungover are we Jay?" Nathan laughed. 

"Shut up Nath, my head is pounding" Jay mumbled. He then grabbed a paracetamol from the kitchen and downed it with no water. 

"Rough night was it Jay?" I shouted, just to wind him up. He flinched and put his hands to his ears.

"Shhhhh" he turned, and started walking out the kitchen,

"Oh, Jay!" I called. He turned back to face me, he looked shattered, "do you want to come round mine for dinner tonight? Nath's coming, and my best friend Amy really wants to meet you" I smiled at him. 

"Go on then, I could do with a good meal." He winked at me. He turned round and sluggishly walked upstairs to have a shower. 

"Be ready by 2.30!" I shouted up. 

"mhmm..." he mumbled. I walked back into the kitchen giggling to myself. Nathan gave me a funny look before pulling me over to the sofa. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I really love you Megs!" He whispered out of no where! I pressed my lips against his and pushed him onto the sofa. I laid on top of him, and just gazed into his eyes for a moment, before kissing him passionately. It was a perfect moment. 

"GET IN THERE NATH!" I rolled off Nathan and fell on the floor. I looked up and all the boys were stood there watching us, crying with laughter. Liv, Chloe, Bex and Ciara were stood behind them smiling lovingly. Me and Nath both went bright red. I got back on the sofa and tidied up my hair. 

"Shut up boys!" I thought it was adorable!" Chloe came over to me, and gave me a hug. Which made me blush even more! All the boys then jumped on the sofa and made kissing noises. Me and Nath just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny guys?" Typical Jay, missing out on the joke! 

"Oh nothing Jay!" Tom laughed. 

"Anyway, I'm ready!" Jay looked very handsome in a grey shirt and a dark red leather jacket, and dark jeans. I checked the clock, 2.20! He was early!

"Looking gorgeous" Chloe pecked him on the cheek. "Where are you going?"

"Round Megan's for dinner, Her friend Amy wants to meet me" He kissed her back. 

"I'm going too!" Nathan piped up. 

"We better get going" I got up and grabbed my bag. All the boys said bye to us as we walked out. I let Jay go in the front, because he didn't fit in the back! 

As Nath was driving, Jay looked through Nathan's music, 

"Hahaa, look all the Boyz II Men albums!" He held them up to me and i looked through them. Jay then put Battleground on. We sang at the top of our lungs to all the songs! I actually impressed myself at how well I knew the words!

We then pulled up at my house. I invited the boys in and made them a cup of tea. 

"Nearly as good as mine" Nathan joked. There was a quiet knock at the door,

"Hi Megs" She gave me a hug. "Is he here?" She whispered silently. I didn't answer, i just took her hand and guided her into the living room where he was sat. He stood up immiediately. The were both instantly transfixed on one another. The gazed into each other's eyes. Both smiling softly. 

I think someone was falling in love...