You Still Love Her ❤

"NATHAN, STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He didn't even flinch.

"Nath, please, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Think of the band... Think of us..." I tried to stop him, but he looked determined to do it.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HER" He yelled.

Angel's face was deathly white. I'd never her seen her this scared before.

"Why?" She managed to stutter.

"I want to hear it from you... I want to know why you did it. What's going on in that psychotic mind of yours." Nathan hissed.

"Wha..."

"TELL ME" Nathan's voice made me shiver.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" Angel screeched. "Obsessively in love with you..." She calmed herself. "Ever since I met you. Way back in maths class when we were 15... I didn't love you, I adored you... I worshipped the ground you walked on. I became obsessed with you... and then Megan came along and ruined everything." She glared at me. "I hated that you loved her and not me... I couldn't bear seeing you with her. So... So when you went to America... I went to her house... I... I pinned her up against the wall... And... I... Tried to kill her." The memories came flooding back. I winced at the thought of them. "Afterwards... I made damn sure it looked like an accident. I made it look like she fell down the stairs. After that it was all to easy... I made you disappear from her memory. I made her think you never existed... and it worked. Every part of the plan worked perfectly... Except one thing..." She trailed off.

"What." Nathan asked bluntly.

"You still love her" a tear rolled down her cheek. She looked straight at me.

Expressionless.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. No one deserved to go through this pain.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MEGAN, SHE TRIED TO KILL YOU. I felt no sympathy for her. She deserved everything she's been through.

Nathan slowly let go of the wire. His hand was shaky.

"Yes... With all my heart" Nathan breathed. He held his hand out to me. I reached out to him.

He held my hand and squeezed it tight. He smiled softly at me.

"Forever and always" I whispered back. Squeezing his hand tighter.

"You won't get away with any of this... Tom will be sent to prison for a very long time" Angel smiled maliciously.

As much as I hated her... She was right.

It would be the end of the band

The end of The Wanted.

"That's where you're wrong" Nath grinned.

"You what?" Angel asked, confused.

Nathan pulled out his mobile, he had been recording the entire time.

Nath had recorded the whole confession.

This could stop Tom going to prison.

"You unimaginable bastard" Angel hissed. Nathan smirked.

"Goodbye Angel." Nathan leaned in close to her, "I hope you go to prison for a very long time." He pulled away. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked so hurt... And I was glad.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS... he'll go to prison. not me... Nath... Come back..." As we walked away, hand in hand, Angels voice faded in the distance.

Hopefully, that would be the last time we ever see Angel.

We walked out into the car park. The boys had already gone to the police station, so it was just me and Nath left in the car park.

I flung my arms around Nathan's shoulders. I couldn't believe what he had done for me. I loved him so much. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Our noses touched. Slowly he pressed his lips against mine. He moved his hand up to my hair, and ran his fingers through it. I missed his love and passion. After a few moments we pulled apart. We both beamed at one another.

"I love you" we whispered to each other at exactly the same time. We both giggled like school kids.

"I'll call a taxi, it can take us to the police station" Nathan pulled his phone out and called a taxi.

We never let go of each others hands. Our fingers remained entwined.

After he booked the taxi, Nath sat on a bench near the hospital entrance. I sat with him and rested my head on his chest. He stroked my hair.

"What will happen to Tom" I asked, slightly worried.

"We'll, with this evidence, hopefully he'll be let out on bail, or just get a fine" Nathan kissed my head. "It's our word against hers." I looked up at Nath. We were going to get through this.

I closed my eyes. I could hear the sound of Nath's heartbeat. It was so soothing.

After a few minutes a taxi pulled up. Nathan opened the door and helped me in. He told the driver where to go. Nath and I didn't speak much during the journey. We didn't want the driver knowing our private business.

"You're in that band... The Wanted?" The driver asked.

"Yeah" Nath replied, a bit bluntly. He had a lot on his mind.

"Wasn't your band mate arrested?" The driver was getting a bit nosy.

"With all due respect mate, we can't discuss anything at the moment." Nath started to get pissed.

"Ah, sorry mate, I wasn't thinking." Nath turned to me and rolled his eyes. I gave him a nudge.

Finally we arrived at the station. Nath paid the driver, and we walked towards the doors.

"Are you ready?" I asked Nath.

"Ready as I'll ever be" He smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips.

We walked in. Hand in hand.

"Hello sir, how can I help" the officer at the desk asked.

Nathan put his phone on the desk, and looked the officer straight in the eye.

"The Tom Parker case. I have new evidence."