I Don't Need You Any More ♥

I turned round to see Nathan stood there. Tears rolling down his face. How much had he heard?

"You are good enough for me" he knelt down in front of me and took both my hands. "You are perfect" he whispered. I let go of his hands,

"I'm not Nathan, I know I'm not." He gently took my face in his hands, and pressed his nose against mine.

"You are perfect" He repeated. I stared into his eyes momentarily, before looking away.

"Nathan, I need to tell you something... But I don't want to hurt you" I tried to fight back the tears.

"What?" he pushed my face towards him, we were face to face. I had to tell him now. 

"Angel, your best friend Angel told me that you could do better than me, and that she was going to do everything in he rpower to split us up" I managed to stutter out before bursting into tears. Nath looked so hurt, his best friend had betrayed him. 

"Wha...I... Megan... I'm sorry," he put his head in his hands and sat on the floor. He kept telling me he was sorry. 

"Why are you apologising?" I asked, confused. Nath didn't say a word, he just held my hand and took me into the kitchen, where none of the girls could hear us. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his face inches from mine, 

"I love you Megan, be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously, 

"Yes..." I whispered, "Yes!" I repeated louder. Nath pressed his lips against mine, I could feel him smiling as we kissed. Nothing could ruin this moment! Nothi...

"Oh hi Nath!" A familiar voice echoed through the kitchen. Nath squeezed my hand. 

"Angel" He replied, with no emotion in his voice. Angel, went to give him a hug, he shrugged her off and wrapped his arms around me. Protecting me.

"Nath what's up?" she questioned, completely oblivious. 

"Get out of my house and out of my life. How dare you speak to my girlfried like..." He began to shout, before he was interrupted. 

"Wait, she's your girlfriend?" Angel looked me up and down. 

"Yeah, yeah she is! She's everything I ever dreamed of." He looked at me and smiled. He then went up to Angel, and stared straight at her, " You... You're nothing but a cheap, selfish, heartless BITCH, who can't stand seeing me happy! Goodbye Angel, I don't need you in my life anymore. This girl," he took my hand in his, " Is my whole world."  I had tears in my eyes. I was Nathan's world! Angel looked horrified,

"Ugh, grow up Nathan! Hope you two have a nice life." She snarled. She turned round to walk out, but was met by, Ciara, Liv, Chloe and Bex, who were not happy,

"How could you be so cruel?" Ciara asked, disgusted.

"Get out of my way" She tried to push her way through, but all the girls grabbed her and dragged her to the front door,

"GET OFF ME!" Angel shrieked. 

"3...2...1" All the girls chanted as they swung her back and forth. On 1, they threw her as hard as they could into the street before slamming the door. 

"I love you girls!" I was crying with laughter! We all had a group hug. I then turned to Nath, and wrapped my arms round his neck, 

"I love you"

"I love you too" He smiled at me, before kissing me passionately. 

Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz. I pulled away from Nathan and checked it. *1 New Message* 

From Amy: 

Okay Megan! This is serious now, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? You're not at your house? You're not replying to my calls or texts? WHERE ARE YOU!

Oh no! I forgot about Amy, she was my bestest friend in the whole world! My life was getting more and more amazing by the second, and I was leaving her behind...