You Are My World ♥

I fell to the floor, I couldn't breathe, tears streamed down my face. I was broken. How could someone be so heartless? So selfish? I kept repIaying the words in my head. Maybe he could do better than me? After a few minutes I picked myself up and wiped my tears away. I tried to make myself look half decent. I slowly walked back, to the car. I stared at the floor, I didn't want Nathan to see me like this. 

"I'm dropping Angel home first babe" Nathan explained.

"mhmm" I didn't look up.

"You okay?" Nathan touched my face but I looked away. He opened the car door for me and walked round the car, I looked up at Angel. She glared at me. I snapped my head back down to the floor, I couldn't look at her. I got in the car and gazed out the window, so Nathan couldn't see my face. 

"Are you sure you're okay beautiful?" Nath sounded worried. I didn't reply. If I did I knew I would just burst into tears. We drove in complete silence for about 15 minutes. 

We pulled up outside a house and Angel got out. I watched her walk round to Nathan's window and kissed him on the cheek. It hurt so much to watch. She then walked round to my window and gave me a hug,

"Remember what I said" She whispered in my ear.

"Bye" I said through gritted teeth. I can't believe the best week of my life had now turned into one of the worst. Nathan drove away form the house, turned the car round, and started driving me home. 

"Why are you so quiet gorgeous?" Nathan asked softly. He sounded really worried.

"I'm fine, I just want to go home" I snapped back. I had no emotion in my voice. Nathan didn't answer he just drove. After 40 minutes of silence he pulled up at my house. I got out the car,

"Bye Nathan" I shut the car door and walked up to my front door. As I was about to open the door Nathan grabbed my hand and span me round to face him. 

"Babe..." He looked at my red face and puffy eyes. He hugged me and I burst into tears. I held on to him so tightly. I didn't want to let him go. Not ever. After a few minutes I pulled away and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodbye Nathan" Tears rolled down my cheeks. I went inside. Before I shut the door Nathan slammed it wide open, It made a dent it my wall,

"No, tell me whats wrong... I love you Megan"  His face was inches from mine. 

"I'm not good enough for you, you can do so much better" Nathan looked horrified at what I'd just said. 

"You're perfect Megs! All I could ever ask for! Did someone say something?" Tears began to build up in his eyes. 

"No, I just realised, you can do better..." I walked away from him, but he pulled me back.

"No Megan! Why are you saying all this? You make me so happy... You are my world" Tears trickled down his face. 

"Nathan I..." I stuttered. He put his finger up to my mouth, silencing me. 

"Megan, Be my girlfriend... I love you" He whispered. I stood there, speechless. I didn't know what to think. He was my everything, but after what Angel said. Was I good enough for him?

"No." I whispered back. Nathan looked so hurt. Like someone had just stabbed him in the heart.   All the passion in his eyes just disappeared, and his face went white. He moved away from me. Unable to speak. More tears poured down his face. He let go of my hand and walked out of my house, got in his car and drove away. As soon as he was out of my sight my whole body went cold. I began to shake. Everything I had ever wanted had just gone... And he wasn't coming back. I felt so weak. I fell to the floor, I couldn't think straight. The whole room was spinning. I loved him so much, and I had just let him go. 

What had I done?

***

Sorry it's a bit short, the next part will be longer! Please read and give me feed back! Thank you ♥