Meeting The Boys ♥

I had no idea where Nath was taking me. We drove for about 30 minutes before we pulled up at a house.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

Nath took my hand and pulled me out of the car. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me gently. 

"Trust me" he whispered.

He walked with me up to the house and opened the front door. I was so nervous I didn't know what to expect. We walked round the corner, and there they were. Max, Siva, Jay and Tom.

*FANGIRLING*

They were sat watching football. I had no idea who was playing, I'm not really a footie fan, but I'm guessing it was an important match judging by the concentration on their faces. Suddenly Jay turned around,

"Alright Nath! Ohh this is the girl you've been talking about non stop!" Laughed Jay.

"Shut up Jay!" Nath started going red.

"hahaa, yeah, he was well excited about meeting you, got up at 8am this morning to do his hair!" said Max jokingly.

"GUYS, SHUT UP!" Nath was bright red by this point. 

All the boys started laughing at Nath.

"Sorry Nath, they're only joking, Hi Megan, nice to meet you, I'm Siva" He got up and gave me a hug. He introduced me to the other boys who got up and also gave me a hug.  Nath never let go of my hand. 

 We all sat down in front of the TV and watched the match. Nath went to make us all a cup of tea, so I was left with all the boys.

"So, who's playing?" I asked.

"Man city V Man United, It's 1 nill to Man U" Max was really annoyed. 

Nath came into the lounge with a smug look on his face and holding 2 mugs of tea,

"Did I hear right? Man United are winning! boys your tea is in the kitchen, I'm not a waiter" Nath laughed. Nath sat next to me and handed me the tea. It tasted amazing. As we were drinking the tea Nath slyly put his hand around my waist, pulling me in closer. I turned and kissed him on the cheek, we both giggled. 

"Shut up love birds!" Tom winked at me,

"Oi Tom, you can talk, you've always got your tongue down her throat!" Nathan snapped back.

"You're only jealous"

"Oh really?" Nath turned to me and crashed his lips into mine, he was really rough with me, not like before. We kissed, for what seemed like an eternity. He then gently pulled away, and left me gasping for breath. We we're both bright red. I looked around the room, everyone was staring at us.

"I ain't even jealous" Nath laughed, breathlessy.

"Woaaah, get in there mate!" Jay got up and hi fived Nathan. He then turned to Tom, "You just got owned!"

 Tom put his middle finger up at Nath, and carried on watching the football. 

"I can't believe I did that, sorry Megs" Nath whispered in my ear.

"It's alright Nath, It was amazing" I whispered back. All the boys were, once again, transfixed on the screen. Nath wrapped his arm around my waist again, and I rested my head on his shoulder, occasionally he would softly kiss my forehead.

We carried on watching the football, it was quite a good game, someone from Man United got sent off, which really wound up Max. He stormed into the kitchen,

"Anyone want a beer?" Max walked out of the kitchen with a six pack of beers in each hand. He threw them on the table and everyone rushed to get one, except Nathan,

"Don't you want one Nath?" Siva asked, sipping his beer.

"No, I'm good, I've got to drive Megan home" He looked at me and winked. He picked a beer up and passed it to me,

"Nath, If you're not drinking, I'm not drinking" I kissed Nath softly. He put the can back on the table.

Suddenly the door flew open, and a group of girls walked in laughing and chatting away. They walked into the living room, carrying loads of shopping bags. WOW! They are all stunning!

"Been spending all our hard earned cash have ya?" Max joked. All the girls laughed. 

"Guys, meet Megan" Nath Kissed my cheek.

The four girls sat around me.

"Hi Megan, I'm Bex, Max's girlfriend" She is so pretty. She has long brown hair, and has olive skin, I felt so pale next to her. Then someone hugged me from behind, I turned round to hug her properly, she had gorgeous blonde wavy hair, 

"Oi Chloe, I thought you were dating me?" said Jay, jokingly. Chloe ran over to Jay, and he lifted her up like a baby and kissed her. 

Another one of the girls sat next to me on the sofa and put her arm round my shoulder,

"Hey Megan, I'm Ciara!" She was also stunning! I was so jealous of all these girls already! Siva then came over to her, she stood up and hugged him. She was so tall! Her legs went on for miles! The last girl stole Ciara's seat next to me, 

"Hi, I'm Liv, you're so pretty Megan!" She had the most beautiful bright blue eyes. 

"Thank you, but have you seen yourself." I gave her a hug. 

"Keep your hands off my girlfriend Megan" Tom laughed. Liv went and sat next to him, he put his arm around her, and kissed her on the cheek. I hugged Nath tightly, and buried my face in his chest.

All of the boys girlfriends were stunning! How could I even compete?

***

Sorry this part took a few days to upload, I was really busy! Please read and give me feedback! Thank you :) ♥