Lies ♥

"Angel" I shivered. She slowly got up and walked towards me. 

"Do you remember what I said?" her face was so close to mine. Her eyes we're full of hate. I was shaking, Nathan wasn't here to protect me.

"Leave me alone" I tried to sound defensive, but she just shoved me harshly against the wall. I winced violently as my back smashed against it. 

"I told you to leave him. You will never be good enough for him" she whispered in my ear menacingly, She wrapped her hand around my throat, tightening it with every word. I could barely breathe. The world started spinning, but I managed to stutter out those 6 evil words.

"Nathan loves me. He hates you" Tears began to fill my eyes, but I was determined not to cry. I didn't want to seem weak. She let go of me and turned away and put her face in her hands. I gasped quickly, trying to regain my breath. I softly sighed with relief. I thought it was all over...

It all happened in slow motion. 

She clenched her hand into a fist. 

She turned to me.

She threw her fist at me. 

The pain. 

Falling. 

Nathan. 

I

Need

You.

***

I slowly opened my eyes to bright white light. Where was I?

The pain began to set in. My whole body ached.

I took in a deep breath. 

My lungs hurt. 

I opened my mouth, I tried to speak. But I couldn't.

The memories of what had happened began to piece together in my head. 

The fear.

The pain.

Angel. 

"Nathan" I managed to whisper. I needed him.

"Jodie?" A familiar voice replied. But not the voice I was expecting. A face came into my view. My eyesight was blurry. I blinked a few times before I recognised it. 

"Angel" I gasped. 

"Can I get you anything Jodie?" She asked politely. 

"What?!" I hissed. "Get away from me you psycho!" I tried to push her away but the pain shot through my arm like a bullet. I shrieked.

"Shhhh" Angel hushed me, "You broke your collar bone as you fell down the stairs."

"What stairs" I shouted, confused, "You did this."

"What are you talking about Megs? You we're upset about Nath leaving, so I came round to see you. You we're lying t the bottom of the stairs." Tears started to well up in her eyes. 

"Wow, you are a good actor" I whispered sarcastically "I know it was you that did this, I'm not stupid"

"Why are you accusing me of this?" she seemed shocked.

"You what!" I shouted, "You broke into my house, then tried to kill me!" 

"Stop making things up, you sound crazy!" she joked. 

"I'M NOT CRAZY!" I sreamed at the top of my lungs. A nurse ran in, looking worried,

"Is everything okay dear?" She smiled at me.

"No! No it's not, this crazy, psychopathic bitch, did this to me, now she's saying I fell down the stairs! GET HER AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at the top of my voice. My whole body shook with pure anger. 

"But dear, this young lady called the ambulance for you, she was terrified. Why would she do such a deadful thing?"

"Don't believe her! She did this!" I looked down at my bruised body. My arms were purple, my face was bloody. My eyes we're so swollen I could barely see.  "She did this" I pleaded with the nurse. 

"Megs, Why would I do this? You're my best friend" She took my hand, but I instantly pulled it away. 

"One, don't call me Megs! Two you're not my 'best friend' I hate you!"

"Dear," The nurse took my other hand, "You hit your head as you fell"

"What? I didn't..." I was so confused? I needed Nath.

I needed him to tell me everything was okay.

I needed him to protect me. 

"Can I ring Nathan?" I whispered. 

"Who's Nathan?" Angel asked, confused.

"Nathan Sykes!" I shouted. 

"Ummm, sweetie, he's in a famous band" The nurse took my hand, 

"What? No Nathan Sykes is my boyfriend?" I began to panic. 

"Megs, I know you always dream about it," she smiled, "but, he isn't your boyfriend? I think you're slightly delusional?" 

The nurse checked my pupils, "Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"What, Nath, is my boyfriend! Pass me my phone!" Angel handed me my phone, I scrolled through the texts. 

Nothing. 

I looked through the contacts...

L...

M...

N...

His number wasn't there. 

"Like, the nurse said, you hit your head as you fell" Angel took my phone out of my trembling hands. 

I looked at Angel. Then the nurse. Then back to Angel. 

Had it all been a dream? 

***

Sorry I took so long uploading the next part. I've been really busy. But I'll be uploading more frequently now, I hope! Thanks for reading ♥