Chapter Three

A/N Lloyd up top, and I'll have more photos towards the end of the chapter.
I'm unsure about the characters, but I've fallen in LOVE with Terrance. щ(゜ロ゜щ)

As a lesbian, how can I not? I have a lot planned for her, even if she may appear insignificant, and like a controlling bitch right now.

Jesse Adams

"the baseball team, how're they holding things up?" I looked over at Lloyd, and he merely shrugged. Stabbing away at the little partials of celery minced with his combination of Fruit Salad. I had to hand it to him, I could never stomach Celery and Strawberries together.

Lloyd picked his head up, "I don't see how it's any of your business Adams, as I recall, Baseball and Football do not mix." He pointed in my direction with his plastic fork, and rest his head on the other hand.
The raised eyebrows could've fooled me, if not for the droopy eyelids. He didn't give a shit, and annoying me seemed to be second nature instead of a necessary demand.

"Good riddance. To be compared to our baseball team would be a disgrace.." I drawled, and returned to pressing myself up against Terrances side. She hummed, but continued munching on her sandwich, and looking through Instagram feed.

"Look, were not that bad, no, I don't need to validate myself," he leant back in his seat, making his move to get up and ignore the subject all together but nevertheless sported a sneer. "Especially to you," he jabbed a finger, and completely sunk in his seat when the Cafeteria doors creaked open.

I swear the left cafeteria doors are never used, since they made such a racket. Whose the idiot who would use the south Entrance?
"And our lucky winner.." I mumbled, and looked over my shoulder, trying not to bonk heads my girlfriend in the process.

I assumed it was just me zoning out, but the Quietness created a domino effect. More and more people quieted down dramatically, and I wasnt far Behind.
The kid was lanky.

He was your classic Blonde, and Blue eyes.
Yet everyone returned to doing what they were doing, or setting their eyes downcast. After all, new kids were a frequent around here. You'd think with the amount of new kids, they'd be using the rackety set of doors. At the same time, it was unusual, and the norm for students. "He's cute," Terrance said, but looked uninterested.

Of course she wouldn't be, im here.

"I think I saw him this morning, I might go introduce myself." I looked back at the two faces on either side of Lloyd, and they didn't seem to have taken a liking to the new kid.

Aside from Lloyd, he was staring directly over my shoulder. His lips were pressed behind his index, as he rubbed the underside of his nose similar to a gentle carcass. I couldn't make heads or tails.

_

I took a seat beside the new kid, after thinking to myself how much of a bad idea this was. He may have a nice set of shoulders, and lean figure but there wasn't a lick of muscle on the kids form. The baggy clothing made it difficult to categorize the guy.

"Your the new, right?" I turned, and pressed my back against the wall while I dug my side into the table. The guy still hasn't responded, but the eerily stillness once he stopped chewing had my toes pressing into the soles of my sneakers. "First day jitters, then?"

I must've looked like a fool to him holding my hand out, because given the sidelong look and the subtle uplift of the corner of his mouth twisted my stomach in knots. I tucked the same hand under my chin, and leant my weight on it. Thankfully I hadn't missed the table, and end up lurching forward in this guys face.

Although, I couldn't say I'd hate that, that way I could see his eyes more clearly. They were startlingly light. If not for the obnoxious curls decorating his forehead and the flimsy looking glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, the thought might've not even crossed my mind.
I was staring, he's staring.

Shit.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I tried not to sound a octave higher, and leant back to broaden my shoulders— not that I wasn't manly looking enough.

"Is there something on my face?" He said, and cocked a definitive brow. If his hair wasn't as light as it was, I probably would've missed it.

Never in my life, have a felt uncomfortable.

_

Opinions would be great!
How do the Characters appear to you so far?
You got a favorite? ;)

Brent

Lloyd

Lloyd

Vanessa

Vanessa

Can you guess whose pairedwith whom?